Bluetooth - Phonebook Issues

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
sergeman02
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35

Hi All, I've had my M35 Sport since July. I've been experiencing a problem with my stored phonebook. Not sure if anybody else has experienced this problem... I loaded my phonebook and used it for a while, then one day, all my entries were gone. I loaded the phonebook again, used it for a while, and again, I just noticed a couple days ago, all the entries are erased. It's almost as if the entries get erased every couple months...has anybody else experienced this?

Other than this issue, I love the car.

Thanks

larry.contrisciano
Car: Infiniti M35 sport 06' and Acura TL 04'

I am sorry to hear about your problem. I have had mine since late September, and have not had that problem at all. BUT, I have noticed that a lot of my verbal commands no longer seem to work, i.e.: Dial, Joe cell, worked for the first 20 times, but lately it's just easier to say the telephone number, then to try saying the name five-times in a row. Basically the system seems to be degrading some how. The sound quality on the Bluetooth connection has gotten MUCH worse that it was at first too.

Anyway, you have a problem, unlike any other I have heard of. Good luck

superjv1080
Car: M45 + FX35

I would say you need to take this issue up with the dealer. I just got my M45 two weeks ago and got my Verizon RAZR yesterday. So I haven't had a chance to see if this happens to me.

What phone and carrier do you have? Since you said you transferred your PB, I'd have to figure you don't have Verizon since they don't allow OBEX.

spunkyvision

I have a Blackberry 7100t and just found out that the phone cannot "send" the phonebook to the car. Can someone point me in the right direction to find a Phone that the M45 can fully integrate with? Preferrably TMobile (current provider)THanks

xbeemer
Car: 2006 M35

My phonebook was erased last week. I've had the car since August. I'm gonna have to call my dealer. Have you checked with your dealer yet?

xbeemer

Unclep44
Car: black on black M35X

spunkyvision wrote:I have a Blackberry 7100t and just found out that the phone cannot "send" the phonebook to the car. Can someone point me in the right direction to find a Phone that the M45 can fully integrate with? Preferrably TMobile (current provider)THanks
i have the razr through cingular... i know tmobile also carries the razr as well, a friend of mine was able to pair phone and phone book to my M using the tmobile razr.

sergeman02
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35

No, I haven't gotten a chance to check with the dealer yet. Please post if you find something out. I'll do the same.

Thanks.

Unclep44
Car: black on black M35X

Ok guys i was just got into my car today and my whole phonebook was out, this is terrible it took a while to send all my numbers to my car, gonna try to contact the dealer with this problem, if some one beats me to it please post up what the problem is.. thanks

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Weird stuff!

If anybody figures it out, or gets it fixed at the dealer, please do let us all know what the dealer says is going on.

Z

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”