Bluetooth info

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
ron-svmale

FYI: I found this Bluetooth info on Nissan's website and want to share it with all Roguesters: http://www.nissanusa.com/bluet...2&y=4

BTW, this is for all Nissans that have the Bluetooth feature...I found my phone there (Sanyo SCP-8400) and printed out the Setup Guide.

Thanks Nissan!

poconosmama

I mumbled to my husband when he was telling me about the bluetooth feature I just couldnt understand the necessity. But it is very cool! All cars should have the option a great safety feature, especially in states where people can still hold phones and drive

mquebe

Just wondering if one can transfer the phonebook list to the system on the car?

ron-svmale

mquebe, Directly quoted from Nissan's Bluetooth FAQ site (http://www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth/faq.html)

"Can I transfer my phonebook? Not all devices support phonebook and/or contact transfers via Bluetooth®. However, you may enter contacts manually. Please refer to your vehicle owner's manual for details on entering contacts manually."

Therefore, one of the new owners with that feature will have to answer that, plus it depends on YOUR phone.

Hope this helps.

jsellberg
Car: '08 rogue iridium graphite sl awd premium

The bluetooth feature is great considering they just made it illegal to drive & talk on your cell without a 'hands free' device in California.

mag318
Car: Nissan Rogue

I pick up my Rogue this Mondy and headed over to the local Verizon store. They pared my phone (LG) in about a minute then I added all the names and numbers I wanted. What a great option not just only from a safety standpoint but it is so convenient. I think Bluetooth will eventually available on all vehicles.

Return to “Rogue Forum”