Bluetooth Help Needed!! Connecting Calls

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
bishinfinitiex35
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35

Hi everyone,i got my ex in february and i've been having the same bluetooth problem ever since. i have a samsung i760 phone and the problem is that when i am already on a call with someone and i get an incoming call, the car immediately connects the calls together. needess to say its really awkward and hard to explain to whoever im talking to! i usually end up hanging up on both parties, and then both parties usually call me back and the whole happens all over again. if anyone has any tips or help i would really appreciate it! thanks!

dividedhighw
Car: 2008 EX35 AWD (Technology Pkg)

My guess is that you have some kind of "auto answer" configured on your phone.

If you do, try turning that off.

If you don't, it might be time to contact Samsung support or whomever you get tech support for your phone.

HTH,David

sluday
Car: 2008 EX35 AWD Journey Moonlight-nav-premium-tech-lux

I just got my EX yesterday and when I got home I set my Verizon LG ev2 with no problems. It connects as soon as I start the car. I have heard that the Palm Treo and other smart phones have trouble staying paired with in car bluetooth connections. I even used the Point of interest on the nav to call a chinese food place to order lunch it works great. I thought this feature was only on Acuras and was so happy to see it on the EX. It really comes in handy to call somewhere to check store hours, make reservations or appointments, and order a pizza on your way home from work.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”