Bluetooth audio streaming

Discussion forum for the Infiniti JX35 / Infiniti QX60 - This 7-seat premium crossover dominates the class.
guraaf
Car: 2014 Infiniti QX60

Hello all,
We are a proud owner of a 2014 Infiniti QX-60. We have 500 miles on it in the last 3 weeks and its been great so far except for one thing. I made a huge mistake :frown:

I bought the base package thinking that why spend the $1500 for the Premium features when the car is already well equipped. Well, I didn't realize two things that we really would have loved - a) Bluetooth Audio streaming from either an iPhone or an Android and b) a touchscreen interface that we have become so used to from our Mazda CX-5.

Is there any way to add BT audio streaming to the base QX-60? Thanks a lot.
Guraaf

nguyena1

I also am curious about this. I have very little desire for NAVI from the premium plus package which is +3000 MSRP. But thats the only package that has streaming audio via bluetooth.

@guraaf, out of curiosity what did you spend on your base package 2014 qx60? MSRP is 42k.

guraaf

Hi there! I spent a grand total of $40,000 that included state tax of 6.25%, delivery charges, registration, various fees and dealer installed options like tinting of windows. He was asking $600 for those tints when I was saying that they should cost less than $50 for the film and labor. Anyhow, the total was just a bit less than 40K.

nguyena1

Ugh sorry I can't private message you but seems like this forum only lets you private message people after 10 posts. Pretty pointless policy in my opinion. I'm curious as to what dealership you went to and the original MSRP on the car you purchased? If you could please email me at [email protected]. The Infiniti dealership here in Austin seems like they just want to rip me off and not work with me at all. I'm probably going to have to head to Houston in order to get a deal.

guraaf

Hi there,
I went to Crest Infiniti in Plano which is just north of Dallas. You tell the dealer your price based on truecar.com. Take off $500 from the lowest price of truecar.com. I said my lowest price was $38,000 and just stuck to it and said that I will take my business away or if he agrees I will buy in the next 10 min, i.e., I don't have to go home and think twice or bring check book. After saying no for 10 min, the manager came and said no for 5 min and then finally said that we have a deal.

Return to “Infiniti JX35 / QX60 Forum”