Bluebat Overlays

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
xtwoonamatchx
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S

So i messed up my tint on the taillights, so i decided to just go with the overlays... i ordered them from bluebat in the darkest he has.... great quality vinyl and i got them in MD the day after he shipped them, pretty damn good coming from CA id say... so here are some pics, also showing off the NissanVersa.org decals =]

reyes1212
Car: Super Black '07 Nissan Versa

Cool. I was going to buy them, too, but meh...

I might bite the bullet and do the same.Got any "not in the sun" shots? They look kinda brown from the way the light is goin through em.

Johniboi
Car: Versa

Yea it does look kinda brown-but looks like it fits nice and everything!I was thinking of buying some redout overlays for mycar,still deciding if i should or not though...

xtwoonamatchx

ask and you shall recieve...

Atx_Versa
Car: 2008 Nissa Versa SL

Looks good, I was going back and forth about getting the full over lay or just the redout and smoked reverse light.

But I like the look of a smoked tail on the black cars.

reyes1212

So how was the installation process for you?

Urq
Car: 82 Ur Quattro & 07 Black Versa SL CVT.

I see quite a few wrinkles in them but that does not bother you?

reyes1212

oh yeah...didn;t see them...

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

the easiest way to prevent this from happening is to use a credit card or some kind of laminated card, i used my ID card on my versaspeed decal... no bubbles... i also recomend using a soap and water solution so that way you can move it around... but be aware it will take some time to dry... so once you have it where you want it and the bubbles are smoothed out... dont touch it... good luck to those of you who are planning to do this.... do i get a custom title now? lol....

xtwoonamatchx

installation wasnt TOO bad... yes there are some wrinkles, but it doesnt really bother me, unless your RIGHT up on the car you dont notice... im giving it acouple days to "bake" til i pop the bubbles in it... only problem i had was whilei was installing, i was heating it to "stretch" it over, and each side developed a little hole... again, not really noticable... but hopefully it wont cause any problems... what i did was line up both the "points" on the tail light, let it stick, then work the middle, i made sure it was tight, it was jsut because i know iw ould have messed up the alignment. but they look great, much better than the tint i did... and a big difference from 35%

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”