Blue tooth problem

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Aztec King
Car: '06 G35 Sport, Black w/ nav and technology package

My new 06 M35 is going to the shop Tuesday to get checked out. My blue tooth phone (Nokia 6682) won't automatically connect all the time and it will disconnect at random times. It won't connect unless I turn the phone off and then on again. I am on my second phone so I'm assuming it's not the phone. Anybody have any idea what to do about the gremlin that's living in my car?

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Welcome to NICO.

Take a look at this thread: zerothread/139330 and also do a search for similar threads. Hopefully, something there will give you the answer you need!

Z

maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

Your dealer should have this.

bossku69
Car: 2011 M37x

Aztec King wrote:My new 06 M35 is going to the shop Tuesday to get checked out. My blue tooth phone (Nokia 6682) won't automatically connect all the time and it will disconnect at random times. It won't connect unless I turn the phone off and then on again. I am on my second phone so I'm assuming it's not the phone. Anybody have any idea what to do about the gremlin that's living in my car?
Make sure that you have other active bluetooth devices off. I have a Tmobile MDA and it works fine. However, if I have my headset on, it creates a big problem. I have the Motorola boom type that flips closed to turn off. Before I start the car I turn it off and I dont have any problems.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”