blue tooth for 2010 sentra

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
joseppi

Hi I have a 2010 Nissan Sentra and the blue tooth has stopped working, also the audio buttons were working intermittently. I replaced the clock spring assembly and now the audio buttons are working normally. The blue tooth still does not work. I removed the blue tooth controller from under the drivers seat and found it had some corrosion on the terminals. I replaced one terminal on the wire harness hard shell connector , I went to a wrecking yard and found a controller in an Altima that had blue tooth also. other then the part number being different , the connectors are all the same. Are these controllers interchangeable and are they plug and play.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Cross-posting (i.e. posting the same topic in more than one forum board) is frowned upon. It's confusing and often counterproductive. Please choose the forum topic that is closest to your post, and place it there only. If you should create a post in one forum, and later realize it would be more appropriate in another forum, please delete the original before posting it again.

Duplicate topic deleted.

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”