blue prints of a vert?

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
bcuz

is there any way I could find blueprints of a vert, or are things like this not released to the public? I just want a side view of the car with proper dimensions.

Hijacker
Car: '92 240sx Convertible
'94 F-150

the fsm has a few 1/4 angle shots, but as far as a side shot in it, you're SOL. When I get home on Sunday, I can draw you one

bcuz

would it be accurate to the dimensions? There has to be some way to get a side shot layout thats true to the cars dimensions. I have an s13 model and Im tempted to just do this in 3d on the model, but I dont think I can trust the model to be true to dimensions, and on top of that the interior or anything past the sheet metal is not true to dimensions...

Jarret

I'll contact Nissan fo rdimension for you. What dimensions do you need?

-Jarret

bcuz

Well, you see the picture of my coupe in my sig? I need blue prints with a side view like that, ones that aretrue to the dimensons of the car, I need them of the vert and coupe if possible.

Any and all structural blue prints would help.

bcuz

all right.. this site is pissing me off now, I just posted like 4 times and everytime it wont post....

I am in need of side view blueprints of a vert and a coupe. Any and all blue prints or diagrams of coupes and verts would help a lot.

bcuz

god damn that quick reply thing, I click "post" and it just closes the window and doesnt make the post.. this is like the 5th time of trying to post.

Ineed blue prints, ones that are true to the dimensions of the vehicle, I would like side view (either driveror passenger... it doesnt matter) and any and all other blue prints that are available. I need the prints to be from a coupe and a vert. I just need to compare some dimensions.

bcuz

well Iguess it wasworking, just the main page was not updating...

nab911

Just digging through old posts caus im getting my vert next week . I have blue prints of a coupe and i was gonna model in 3d studio but im busy as hell. If you are still interested i have a .3ds file that has the blueprints already positioned and sized perfectly for modeling. Email me at [email protected] if you want it.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”