Bloodninja, you're my hero!

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

http://www.greentara-redlayla.com/bloodninja.html

rofl...I remember doing crap like that too back in the heyday of stupid aim kids all wanting to cyber...

Repo Man
Car: 2020 Frontier Pro4X
2003 Honda Accord

Damn dude, cliffnotes version please?

sensibleS13driver

ROFL, where do you find this stuff?!

gabossie
Car: Your mom

man, that is incredibly old... like as old as the internet...

Mr1der

I know.

I'm pretty sure I read it 5 years ago...you know, back when aim had rampant cyber...

240DRFT

rofl this is good stuff...the rhinocerus one is my favorite lol

j_gurli3: i start unbuttoning ur shirt. bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts. j_gurli3: No, ur not really a Rhinocerus silly, it's just part of the game. bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't play games. They f*** charge your a**.

hahahahahahaha

Fenvy
Car: 2005 350Z Base 6MT

my fav..

sweet17: HiBloodninja: helloBloodninja: who is this?sweet17: just a someone?Bloodninja: A someone I know?sweet17: nopeBloodninja: Then why the hell are you bothering me?sweet17: well sorrrrrrysweet17: I just wanted to chat with youBloodninja: why?sweet17: nevermind your an jerkBloodninja: Hey wait a minutesweet17: yes?Bloodninja: look I'm sorry. I'm just a little paranoidsweet17: paranoid?Bloodninja: yessweet17: of what?sweet17: me?Bloodninja: No. I'm in hiding.sweet17: LOLBloodninja: Don't f**king laugh at me!Bloodninja: This s**t is serious!sweet17: What are you hiding from?Bloodninja: The cops.sweet17: gimme a f**king breakBloodninja: I'm serious.sweet17: I don't get itBloodninja: The cops are after me.sweet17: For what?Bloodninja: I'm wanted in three statessweet17: For???Bloodninja: It's kind of embarrasing.Bloodninja: I had sex with a turkey.Bloodninja: Hello?sweet17: You are f**king sick.Bloodninja: Send me your picture.sweet17: why?Bloodninja: so I know you aren't one of them.sweet17: One of what?Bloodninja: The cops.sweet17: I'm not a cop i told youBloodninja: Then send me your picture.sweet17: hold onBloodninja: Hurry up.Bloodninja: Are you there?Bloodninja: F**k you, cop!sweet17: Hey sorrysweet17: I had to do something for my mom.Bloodninja: I thought you were trying to find a picture to send to me.Bloodninja: When really you were notifying the authorities.Bloodninja: Weren't you!?sweet17: thats not itBloodninja: Then what?sweet17: I don't want to send you the picture cause I'm not prettyBloodninja: Most cops aren'tsweet17: IM NOT A F**KING COP YOU A**HOLE!Bloodninja: Then send me the picture.sweet17: fine. What's your e-mail?Bloodninja: Just send it through here.sweet17: alright *PIC*sweet17: Did you get it?Bloodninja: Hold on. I'm looking.sweet17: That was me back in maysweet17: I've lost weight since then.Bloodninja: I hope sosweet17: what?!?sweet17: that hurt my feelings.Bloodninja: Did it?sweet17: Yes. I'm not that much smaller than that now.Bloodninja: Will it make you feel better if I send you my picture?sweet17: yesBloodninja: Alright let me find it.sweet17: kksBloodninja: Okay here it is. *PIC*sweet17: this isn't you.Bloodninja: I'll be damned if it ain't!sweet17: You don't look like that.Bloodninja: How the hell do you know?sweet17: cause your profile has another picture.Bloodninja: The profile pic is a fake.Bloodninja: I use it to hide from the cops.sweet17: You look like the Farm Fresh guy lolBloodninja: Well, you look like you ATE the Farm Fresh guy....Bloodninja: Not to mention all the groceries.sweet17: Go f**k yourselfBloodninja: I was going to until I saw that pictureBloodninja: Now my unit won't get hard for a week.sweet17: I shouldn't have sent you that picture.sweet17: You've done nothing but slam me.sweet17: you hurt me.Bloodninja: And calling me the Farm Fresh guy doesn't hurt me?sweet17: I thought you were bullcrapping me!Bloodninja: Why would I do that?sweet17: I can't believe that cops are after youBloodninja: I can't believe Santa lets you sit on his lap..sweet17: F((K YOU!!!Bloodninja: You'd break both of his legs.sweet17: You're a F**KING A**HOLE!sweet17: I've been teased my whole life because of my weightsweet17: and you make fun of me when you don't even know meBloodninja: Ok. I'm sorry.sweet17: No you aren'tBloodninja: You're right. I'm not.Bloodninja: HAARRRRR!sweet17: I'm done with youBloodninja: Aww. I'm sorry.sweet17: I'm putting you on ignoreBloodninja: Wait a secBloodninja: We got off on the wrong foot.Bloodninja: Wanna start over?sweet17: NoBloodninja: I'll eat your kittysweet17: You'll what?Bloodninja: You heard me.Bloodninja: I said I'd eat your kitty.sweet17: I thought you said you couldn't get it hard after seeing my pictureBloodninja: Do I need a hard-on to eat your kitty?sweet17: I'd like to know that the man eating me out is excited yesBloodninja: Well I'm not like most men.Bloodninja: I get excited in different ways.sweet17: Like what?Bloodninja: Do you really wanna know?sweet17: I don't knowBloodninja: You have to tell me yes or no.sweet17: I'm afraid toBloodninja: Why?sweet17: causeBloodninja: cause why?sweet17: well lets seesweet17: you say you have sex with turkeys. You call me fat. then you wanna eat me outsweet17: doesn't that seem strange to you?Bloodninja: Nopesweet17: well its strange to meBloodninja: Fine. I won't do it if you don't want me tosweet17: I didn't say thatBloodninja: So is that a yes?sweet17: I guess so.Bloodninja: Ok. I need your help getting excited though.Bloodninja: Are you willing?sweet17: What do you need me to do?Bloodninja: I need you talk like a pirate.sweet17: ???Bloodninja: When I start to go limp... you say "HARRRR!!!"Bloodninja: ok?Bloodninja: Hello?sweet17: You can't be seriousBloodninja: Oh yes I am!Bloodninja: It's my fantasy.sweet17: this is retardedBloodninja: Do you want it or not?sweet17: Yes I want it.Bloodninja: Then you'll do it for me?sweet17: sureBloodninja: Ok. Here we go.Bloodninja: I gently remove your panties and being to massage your thighs.Bloodninja: You get really juicy thinking about my tounge brushing up against themBloodninja: I softly begin to tounge your wet kitty.Bloodninja: I run my tounge up and down your smooth c**t.sweet17: mmmm yeahBloodninja: uh oh ...going limp.sweet17: HarBloodninja: You gotta do better than that!Bloodninja: Your picture was really bad.sweet17: HARRRRRRRRRRRRBloodninja: Ahhhh. Much better. I feel your kitty get more moist with every stroke.Bloodninja: I softly suck on your cl*t bringing it in and out of my mouth.Bloodninja: Your juices run down my chin as your scent makes its way to my nose.Bloodninja: I begin to feel empowered by your femininity.sweet17: mmmmmm you are goodBloodninja: I feel your thighs tighten as I suck harderBloodninja: going limpsweet17: HARRRRRRRBloodninja: Mmmm I grab your swelling buttocks in my hands.Bloodninja: You begin to sway back and forth.Bloodninja: going limpsweet17: this is stupidBloodninja: ...still limpBloodninja: Do it!sweet17: HARRRRRRRRRRRRRBloodninja: I turn you around to lick your a**hole.Bloodninja: I pry apart that battleship you call your a**.Bloodninja: I see poo nuggets hanging from the hair around your a**.sweet17: WTF?!?!?Bloodninja: They stink really bad.sweet17: OMG STOP!!!Bloodninja: I start to get fed up with your ugly assBloodninja: I tear off your wooden peg leg.Bloodninja: I ram it up your a**.sweet17: YOURE A F**KING PYSCHO!!Bloodninja: Then I pour hot carmel over your head.Bloodninja: And turn you into a f**king candy apple...Bloodninja: I kick you in the face!sweet17: F**K YOU A**HOLE!!Bloodninja: The celluloid from your cheeks hits the side of the cabin...Bloodninja: Your parrot flys away.Bloodninja: ...going limp again.Bloodninja: Hello?Bloodninja: Say it!Bloodninja: HAARRRRRR!!!!!

Fenvy
Car: 2005 350Z Base 6MT

zippitta
Car: 1990 240SX HB

call me immature but....i was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

The converstation with sweetheart had me in tears. Good stuff. Bloodninja...never heard of that before.

drftsil8ty
Car: Cobalt SS turbo

bwahahahahah.

you guys find some funny stuff.

240DRFT

hahah thats ones good "i need u to talk like a pirate" rofl

M3Racer
Car: 1999 Acura 3.2TL, BMW E46 M3 Convertible

That honestly just made my day.

Mr1der

rofl...the pirate one reminds me of how old it is now...

xekushnr
Car: '90 240sx Hatch

those are so old. except the pirate one, somehow i missed that one when i read them a long time ago.

Sil40_Mayhem
Car: 1995 240SX 5spd/1992 Integra LS

-> Bloodninja!!!!

LMFAO!!!!

I'm @ work and can barely type this post. I can hardly see through the tears. That was some funny sh1t!! OMG, the pirate one!!! LOL!

240DRFT

is there any more of this stuff?? so funny

sean8564
Car: 1993 GTR Vspec, 1991 300zx TT Black , 1993 Nissan Silvia, 1990 Nissan 240sx Coupe RB25DET

LAMO that is some funny s*** I have to try the harr thing on the misses see what she thinks.

240DRFT

it makes me want to go into some chat rooms and act like that lol

M3Racer
Car: 1999 Acura 3.2TL, BMW E46 M3 Convertible

240DRFT wrote:it makes me want to go into some chat rooms and act like that lol
Somebody IM'd me and I assumed it was one of my friends that I sent this to was just messing with me. Then I realized it wasn't. I did both the rhino thing and the pirate thing. Then I said how disgusting cyber sex is and how it's pathetic.

Red coupe
Car: 92 Nissan 240sx Coupe

this guy is funny as hell.. this part pretty much sums it upQuote »Bloodninja: I lick your earlobe, and undo your watch.Sarah19fca: mmmm, okay.Bloodninja: I take yo pants off, grunting like a troll.[/quote]oh and Quote »Bloodninja: I touch you on your lettuce, you massage my spinach... Sexily.[/quote]

Return to “Others”