Black Leather Seats...with red stitching?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Lexi'sSexyRogue
Car: 2009 Wicked Black Rogue AWD Black leather moonroof

Sooo I am a woman, not a soccer mom let alone a mom at all, (18), who enjoys anything fast-from cars to crotchrockets to jetskiis.

And for not letting "the women pick colors"... is a 2009 wicked black rogue with chrome grill AWD leather sunroof all the bells n whistles cool enough for you?? it is for the jealous guys that admit to me that they wish they had one Sorry I had just noticed that nobody had yelled at you yet.. but my post is all in good nature... just contradictory to your stereotypes.

Lexi'sSexyRogue

p.s. my last post ^ was to KL.

oh, and to actually comment on the real subject, i think the red stitching is subtle yet totally customized-looking. sporty and cool

Roguemeister

Lexi’sSexyRogue wrote:Sooo I am a woman, not a soccer mom let alone a mom at all, (18), who enjoys anything fast-from cars to crotchrockets to jetskiis.

And for not letting "the women pick colors"... is a 2009 wicked black rogue with chrome grill AWD leather sunroof all the bells n whistles cool enough for you?? it is for the jealous guys that admit to me that they wish they had one Sorry I had just noticed that nobody had yelled at you yet.. but my post is all in good nature... just contradictory to your stereotypes.
You GO Girl!!!!

Nice Rogue you chose!

zdefonte

You do notice that the post you replied to is more than a year old, right?

Lexi'sSexyRogue

zdefonte wrote:You do notice that the post you replied to is more than a year old, right?
yes, but as I have an 09 as opposed to an 08, I'd have no reason to be on this site a year ago... but I would have replied a year ago if I had bought an older rogue. And my thoughts wouldnt have changed over a course of a year, so I would've said the same thing anyway. But thanks for the reminder that it was an old post.

Return to “Rogue Forum”