Black Hills Circuit

All over the world, Nissan products are involved in road racing, track days, time attack and autocross.
ChadMK4
Car: 90' Infiniti M30

HTS Motor sports Inc. (David Hayman, Scott Tackett, Mike Sims) in association with Top Hat Performance and SEDA (South East Drift Association) would like to announce Black Hills Curcuit. Black Hills will be the first track in the country that is geared directly to Drifting and Gymkana. It will also catter towards Karting, Motto-x, Auto-x, and other interested motor sports. We would like to see a gauge of interest in supporting our newly founded organization. Please email us at [email protected] with a message of interest so we can get a feel for a customer base.

Track is 45 minuets out of Atlanta. Track will be a full race facility and fully staffed speed shop on premises. Unlike other large tracks we will cater towards the average enthusiast as well as pro shops and professional drivers. Customers would be welcome to attend various events and rent out the track as well.

More information will be availible in the near future @ southeastdrift.com

PLEASE EMAIL US with your interest.

Thank you in advance for your interest and support,

David Hayman, Scott Tackett, Mike Sims, Chad Copeland and Chris Rhoad.

[email protected]

Thanks for your time.Chad [email protected] (South East Drift Association)

Joe

I wish you guys all the best of luck, it takes ALOT of money to build, maintain and insure a racetrack in the sue-happy united states.

and build one out here, thats way too damn far

nismofly
Car: 89 S13 Hatch

is this going to be like the one at englishtown? i read in another post about this its only like 1 mile so im assuming its either a bunch of tight turns or a few normal ones, and since you mention auto-x id assume its the former, hence my reference to e-town

reason i ask is i was wondering if you were going to have a road racing catered track, or leave that to road atlanta and roebling road

ChadMK4
Car: 90' Infiniti M30

nismofly wrote:reason i ask is i was wondering if you were going to have a road racing catered track, or leave that to road atlanta and roebling road
we're gonna leave that up to RA and Roebling Rd.. This is will cater to Auto-x and other smaller venues such as that. Everything is on 30 acres..

Return to “Nissan Road Racing / Auto X Forum”