BIG BOY TOYS Suv & Auto Club

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
canarsie11
Car: Infiniti QX56

BIG BOY TOYS" Suv/Auto club is for those who love their vehicles. Whether its a large suv, luxury suv, luxury car, and sports car, this is the club for you. We don't drive Corvettes or those little fast and furious cars (no disrespect), we don't fit the criteria of the typical car club. You see those guys in mall parking lots on weekend and although they look cool, they're just missing that SWAGGER! "BIG BOY TOYS" is for the whips with that street swagger! No one will have it like us. I decided to start this club for the people I see in the street with those hot whips I see at red lights around town, we just look and nod lol. My brothers and I started the BIG BOY TOYS back home in New York, and although I visit often, I currently live in Richmond, VA. I miss out on alot being so far away,so i decided why not Richmond? There are plenty of hot whips here to have a club. Summer is on its way. We will use MYSPACE to build online membership. You send me pics I will start adding members and make a contact list. Then we will set up some meetings we will be on our way. Like I said we will have that swagger, I will be creating a small club logo for members to place in the driver's side back and rear windows. We will discuss aftermarket modifications, discuss upgrades, cleaning tips. Have car wash days and of course kill the streets. No mods are needed, just a tight looking car! Welcome to the "BIG BOY TOYS" AUTO & CAR CLUB!

[email protected]

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”