Best Spark Plugs

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
ash1y1
Car: Cars, Gadgets & Gizmos, Computers, Health, Travel

What are the best spark plugs for a 95 240SE?Where can I get them?

pancito
Car: CARS!!!

get the NGK ones, cheap and do their job,

has anyone ever tried the one range hotter NGK plugs?

Off topicWould it be better to address this and the other post "DENSO IRIDIUM....." in to one single post? or are you wanting to be a post whore just like some people here???? :chainsaw Bwahahaaa :ylsuper

ash1y1

Are you a smart-a**? If you are, log off and go somewhere else, we don't need you here. If you're going to resort to name calling, I can see the intelligence level I'm dealing with and won't bother conversing with you. If you were sincerely suggesting something, in which case it didn't sound like you were, then you should definitely enroll in some speech classes to increase your vocabulary and allow you to communicate better with others.

pancito

Wow chill "post-whore" is someone who posts just to get the count up, dude i'm sorry if i sounded bad...but still 2 post one after the other, and both about sparkplugs???? :rolleyes

:bsflag

SWIFT_DRIFT

Quote »What are the best spark plugs for a 95 240SE?[/quote] NGK are great oem style plugs. pretty cheap and they go a great job. denso's are very expensive and only necessary if you engine is pretty tuned.Quote »Where can I get them?[/quote] 1-800-SPARK-PLUGS for the stor nearest you. are you kidding me? they have got to be a thousand auto parts stores around chicago...go to one, any one, tell them what kind of car you have and that you want ngk plugs. auto store employees are paid to help you...Quote »Are you a smart-a**? If you are, log off and go somewhere else, we don't need you here. If you're going to resort to name calling, I can see the intelligence level I'm dealing with and won't bother conversing with you. If you were sincerely suggesting something, in which case it didn't sound like you were, then you should definitely enroll in some speech classes to increase your vocabulary and allow you to communicate better with others.[/quote] no he's not a smart a**, this was a pathetic question. i would rather have someone whos sarcastic but knowledgable on these boards than people asking how to change a headlight bulb. Can you read? look where pancito is from. if you are looking at where you should be...oh my goodness it says mexico. Give the guy a break as english is not his first language.

pancito

and people having trouble understanding me, thats cool i can repeat my self, but in your case i told you

-----------------[Directly to your response]get the NGK ones (cheap and easy to find, they work just fine)

[As a sidenote to everybody including yourself]Has anybody tried the "one range hotter" sparkplugs (as you know there are 5's and 6 (wich i think that is the stock range) and 7's, one range hotter would be the 5's

[this is off topic just as a advice if you will like to call it that]Off topic

Don't be a post whore, like my self!!! bwahahaaa <--- (This is laughing out load in my chair, in other words LOL, or LMAO)

Understandable enough????? :D and sorry for my english once again...

ash1y1

Hey man, sorry if I snapped, I guess I over-exaggerated. If I'm posting a lot, it's because I want to learn about my car and be knowledgeable in general, it's not to increase my post count. I could care less how many total posts I have, it's not why I'm here. So if I offened you, I'm sorry.

pancito

Damn drift your my freaking advocate :batman, you rule!!!! :beerchug

You have to defend me every post i reply too!!!

SWIFT_DRIFT

hehe, nah i just totally understand where you're coming from and what you have to deal with. but if you really want me as your advocate...well hehe how much you gonna pay me :pface

SpeedRacer1
Car: 1990 240SX, G35

ash1y1 wrote:Hey man, sorry if I snapped, I guess I over-exaggerated. If I'm posting a lot, it's because I want to learn about my car and be knowledgeable in general, it's not to increase my post count. I could care less how many total posts I have, it's not why I'm here. So if I offened you, I'm sorry.

If you dont search before you post then at least read the whole http://www.240sx.org FAQ section. There you will learn ALOT about your car that you didnt know. Like this http://www.240sx.org/faq/articles/sparkplug.htm

ash1y1

t

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”