Best Software Opinions

Forum dedicated to computer hardware and software, mobile phones and electronic gadgets.
WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

I've been into mixing/producing music for awhile now, but I always find new stuff while navigating the web.

What is everyone using for listening software? I use Winamp, WMP and Media Monkey.

Ripping Software?I use Stream Ripper, plug in for Winamp.

Streaming Media Sites? I listen DI.FM, DL.Com Music and Shoutcast on WA or WMP.

Music Production Programs?I use anything Cakewalk, Fruity Loops, and Sony Acid. I recommend CakeWalk Kinetic for anyone who wants to experiment with music production.

WD

0wn3r
Car: 1997 Nissan 240sx SE track car (SR20DET, caged)

What is everyone using for listening software? I use Winamp 2.81 w/ an Onkyo skin

Ripping Software?WMP 10

Streaming Media Sites? Shoutcast on Winamp (XRM and Wazee are good... Wazee is a little too emo tho). I used to have a place for techno (and more) that was really good...I'll have to find it again sometime.

Music Production Programs?I've tried and failed with Fruity Loops...Couldn't even figure out how to make something go past 3 or 10 seconds. Not user friendly.

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

Definitly check out Kinetic then man. Way easy and way fun. You can DL it from me if you catch me on AIM, WDRacin. Or Bitcomet like I did, but it took like 3 days.

WD

Return to “Computers / Electronics”