Best scenic routes in the Mid-Atlantic region

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
Troy-N-MD
Car: Black-on-Black Infiniti G37S Convertible

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I purchased my G37S convertible two weeks ago. I was trying to find out if anyone had recommendations for a nice scenic route in the Mid-Atlantic region for a weekend drive. This is my first convertible, and I can tell you the "G" has commanded a lot of attention. I'm constantly being asked questions about performance, ride, features and price. I can't tell you how many times, people have hovered around the vehicle and started taking photos with their phones and digital cameras. I purchased the wind screen last week and have noticed a slight difference in wind noise.

Black on BlacK (with aluminum trim)Sport PackageTechnology PackagePremium PackageNavigation Package

bschurr
Car: 2009 G37S 6MT Conv

Congrats on the new car - sounds great! Throw up some pics. BTW - Black was my 2nd choice in color but upkeep on black cars is really a chore.

I have always wanted to drive the Tail of the Dragon --> http://www.tailofthedragon.com/ but have not yet had the opportunity. Also on the website there is a link to other cool drives & noteworthy places --> http://www.tailofthedragon.com/other_rides.html

Keep us posted

SteveTheTech
Car: 15 Sentra SR
12 G37x Coupe
-Formerly-
05 Mazda 6 L3 Sport, 95 J30, 94 D22

Welcome to Nico Troy, congrats on the new convertible.

This is the perfect topic for this forum. I would personally head for the blue ridge, or even a jaunt south and west. Any escape from the Beltway is usually pretty relaxing. Good luck finding somewhere to cruise. Be sure to keep us updated with pictures of your travels.

Potomac-Greg
Car: 2009 G37 Convertible

I have always enjoyed the drive South from DC to Charlottesville VA (and it's a nice place once you get there). Take the Western route. Convertibles really aren't a lot of fun at highway speeds. Back roads are the best.

Modified by Potomac-Greg at 12:11 PM 9/10/2009

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”