Best replacement wiper blades?

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
jeff618

What is everyone using? What do you like? What doesn't work? Give us your wiper blade review!!

I've been using trico neoform beam wiper blades for quite a while now after switching from icons. IMO they work excellent, are super quiet, look great and are the lowest cost top-of-the-line wiper available. Before I just buy another set, I'd like to hear if there's anything new and exciting out there?

RED_DET
Vendor
Car: 2004 6 speed G35 Sedan, 2011 G37x, 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R SR20DET, C7Z06

I have had good luck with the Bosch ICON's.

Mr.Coupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 3.5 BOOSTED

RED_DET wrote:I have had good luck with the Bosch ICON's.
X100000000000000000000000 :dblthumb: . Have them on all my cars. Great blades and just plain WOW!!!

Ricky C.

The Original
Car: 2008 altima coupe 3.5

Piaa, good stuff, pricey though

jeff618

Thanks guys...I actually switched from icons to the neoforms and like them better even though I pay less. PIAA...yeah...expensive. Is there anything else out there?

AltimaJA10
Car: 2010 Alima 2.5 S (SL)

I made mistake of buying replacement blade at dealer (Nissan part WBILL-NIS28F). What a cheap-looking POS. Did not match the stock blade's aero look at all. Took it back to dealer parts dept & suggested they share my feedback with corporate wonks. Ended up trying those Neo-Forms. Worked great in today's rains, but holding judgment on durability & winter performance.

jeff618

AltimaJA10 wrote:I made mistake of buying replacement blade at dealer (Nissan part WBILL-NIS28F). What a cheap-looking POS. Did not match the stock blade's aero look at all. Took it back to dealer parts dept & suggested they share my feedback with corporate wonks. Ended up trying those Neo-Forms. Worked great in today's rains, but holding judgment on durability & winter performance.
I'm in Wisconsin and have been using neoforms during winter for 3 years now. They're not miracle workers just like any wiper blade, but they are much, much better than framed wipers in the winter. I'm fairly abusive to them because I rarely clean all the ice off the glass nor wait for the defroster to melt everything...lots of neoforms scraping on ice situations in my world. Anyway, they usually are fine during the following spring and summer. More than anything the direct summer sun and heat is what kills them over time...much more than winter. I will state that I replace them in the fall so they're fresh for winter.

Randnaka1
Car: Infiniti M37S

Just bought Michelin Endurance XT Silicone wiper blades for my 2012 M37S from Walmart. I got tired of my OEM Mitsuba blades as they take OEM Infiniti refills that don’t last. OEM blades are offset below the centerline of the wiper blade. Tried Windshield wiper blades Hybrid Front Window U wiper 26" + 19" Car Front Window Windshield wiper blades U J-hook NO.19E01-3 by AutopartsMaster (set of 2) from Amazon but passenger blade did not even touch right side of passenger glass because the arm was not offset and pushed down on inner potion of blade. Returned to Amazon and bought the Michelin from Walmart as Amazon doesn’t sell Michelin or RainX silicone blades just PIAA and Silblade. Michelin’s work really great and no noise. These are better than RainX latitude that I had on my 2005 G35.

Return to “Altima General Discussions”