Best Place For Interior Carpet

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
GranTurismoDriver
Car: Nissan S14

I am on a budget (student) and can not afford to burn a hole in my wallet buying crappy carpet that does not fit. What is the best place online to order interior carpet? Is the fitment close to the original carpet? I want to change the interior from the navy blue color to black...(previous owner trashed this car)

playero_loko
Car: 1991 240sx

well maybe you should look into this place, they seen to have the lowest prices ive seen around... if $130.00 is putting a hole in he wallet i suggest selling the car!http://www.auto-interior.com/nissan2.htm#240SX

GranTurismoDriver

Thanks...It's not the price that worries me that much, but the horror stories that I have heard about carpets bought online that do not fit anywhere close to what was advertised. I just want a smooth (as possible) installation without having to buy more in the long run.

GranTurismoDriver

Anyone else have past experiences with other companies?

playero_loko

i just ordered mine from them... i'll let you know once i get it.

GranTurismoDriver

Cool thanks.

playero_loko

well, i got my carpet and interior done thanks to my brother so here's a few pics so you can see the difference...

quick comparassing of the old and new one

#2 shot...

inside w/o carpet...

carpet installed...

#3 (the man!!!)

well i hope that helps anyone trying to order a carpet from the place i ordered mine.

positron1
Car: Project: 1993 Nissan 240SX Coupe SR
Daily: 2010 Honda Civic Coupe

Man that looks good!

GranTurismoDriver

That looks great. And about $30 cheaper than another place I was looking to get carpet from. Thanks for posting the nice picture comparison too...

GreGS15

Did you have to cut your carpet out with a knife near the fire wall?

Also I have an 89 coupe, currently with a brown interior....so I would order the 91-93 one right..it says only for HICAS 4 wheel steering?? I guess it does not matter whether you have a coupe or a hatch back? Or do I tell them when I order if I have a coupe or hatch back?

idriz
Car: 1990 s13 hatch 77k original miles ,sohc 2.4l stock 5 spd

any info in this? i need a carpet for a s13 hatchback dont know which one to get, does the hicas model fit the se models ?

GranTurismoDriver

I'm assuming that they will fit, but don't take my word for it. But that is the only option of carpet that I have found.http://www.auto-interior.com/nissan2.htm#240SX http://www.stockinteriors.com/...rpet Hope that helps.

lino
Car: 1991 Q45a Fed-Spec, IQP/White, Texasoil 9 Accumulator Recharge, '93 TCU 1st Gear Start, JWFSB, B&M 70268 Transmission Cooler, BBS Forged Wheels, DRLs, Silverstars, Tint, Very Well Serviced.

For those of you guys that don't know, many members have bought carpets from the folks in my signature. They have a ton of new genuine carpets.

kouki-gymkhana
Car: 1993 240sx (only 90,000 mi!)

The seller you linked us to only has BS parts for s13 convertibles listed in his ebay store. I would LOVE to buy a new OEM carpet but I can't even ask a question through ebay because the seller doesn't allow messages to be sent through the site.

Advice?

yasinthomas

There are many place where you can go for the interriors....search for the best interrior with low price......that will be really nice.......because money matters....

obg3506
Car: 2006 Infiniti G35
1995 240sx SE

is t
playero_loko wrote:well maybe you should look into this place, they seen to have the lowest prices ive seen around... if $130.00 is putting a hole in he wallet i suggest selling the car!http://www.auto-interior.com/nissan2.htm#240SX
Is this price for both sides, the site only mentions passenger side. am i missing something here. I need the entire interior carpeted. LMK!

lino
Car: 1991 Q45a Fed-Spec, IQP/White, Texasoil 9 Accumulator Recharge, '93 TCU 1st Gear Start, JWFSB, B&M 70268 Transmission Cooler, BBS Forged Wheels, DRLs, Silverstars, Tint, Very Well Serviced.

kouki-gymkhana wrote:The seller you linked us to only has BS parts for s13 convertibles listed in his ebay store. I would LOVE to buy a new OEM carpet but I can't even ask a question through ebay because the seller doesn't allow messages to be sent through the site.

Advice?
They have thousands of parts for almost every Nissan model series. Are you not an eBay member? Just click on one of the auctions and ask a question there. They have so many carpets. Try this link:

http://stores.ebay.com/emgeepa...esc=1

s13lover1
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx Coupe Base

I bought mine from stockinteriors.com I wish I had saved the previous carpet before I put mine in because it wasn't precut ( the holes that is) It fit pretty will if you want I could take pics of it. Plus where I jacked up but this was on an s13 as well though.

GranTurismoDriver

Got mine from Stock Interiors as well. Took like 3hrs to put in because I had thrown away the old carpet months ago. So I had to go along hole by hole to make sure everything lined up...Don't have any day pictures of the carpet. But it fits very nice.

nismoracingsx
Car: 1993 White 240sx Coupe

ok, i'm at work so the pictures no worky for me. quick question, did the "Only for HICAS" carpet work for the coupe or is it only for the hatchback? I noticed it says "hicas only" on auto-interior.com and stock interiors.com.

little input pleez. I'm making a parts list for when I get home (eventually) and wanna have all my parts sourced so that I can skip hunting around later.

Ajax
Car: 1991 240sx SE
2010 Mazda 5

nismoracingsx wrote:ok, i'm at work so the pictures no worky for me. quick question, did the "Only for HICAS" carpet work for the coupe or is it only for the hatchback? I noticed it says "hicas only" on auto-interior.com and stock interiors.com.

little input pleez. I'm making a parts list for when I get home (eventually) and wanna have all my parts sourced so that I can skip hunting around later.
I don't think there is any difference between models as far as carpet is concerned.

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

I'm going to bump an old thread here, but I just replaced my S14 carpet with a piece from Stock Interiors. I have plenty of pictures on my blog and YouTube channel of the complete work. Stock Interiors (with extra backing) was $230 shipped.

Return to “Interiors”