Best aftermarket exhaust for 370z ??

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
Cherm0
Car: 2014 Nissan 370z

Im in the market to purchase a new exhaust for my car but im not sure which is the best.
I have a 2014 nissan 370z
Just looking for opinions here

RicerX
Car: '20 Titan Pro4X

Fast Intentions all day everyday. It's pricey, and they usually come with a few weeks wait, but you'll never want for another exhaust ever.

Welcome to NICO!

Dirty Ol Dog
Car: 2013 Nissan 370 Z Roadster 6mt Black on black with a black interior. (good thing I like the colour black)

2008 Infiniti G37 Sport
Hematite Grey
6mt

I agree, Fast Intentions make a great exhaust system. I have one on my G37 coupe. It sounds amazing, not annoying, raspy, or too loud. It does tend to get a few head turns when I run up to the higher rpm's, but I've never been stopped for it, I have tested that a few times to see if it'll raise the hackles on the local constabulary, not an issue to date. It may cost a bit more than other setups, but it's worth the cash. I like the fact that you can get it with or with out resonators and they offer different sizes for the resonators too. I went the "with out" route. I also polished the cans. It's kewl that you can see them from behind, so a lil elbow grease pays off. I'm going to put a F.I. exhaust on my 370 Z roadster too.

Dirty Ol Dog
Car: 2013 Nissan 370 Z Roadster 6mt Black on black with a black interior. (good thing I like the colour black)

2008 Infiniti G37 Sport
Hematite Grey
6mt

I almost forgot....
I got a decent price as I bought mine in a group purchase. I don't know if that option is still available or not, but it might be worth looking into.

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”