Berk HFC?

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z technical discussion forum: Maintenance, performance, installations, modifications, how-to's and troubleshooting.
Mr. Z33
Car: 2003 Pearl White 350Z

I m very interested in doing this mod, and wanted to see what everyone thinks about them? I currently have the Nismo cat-back exhaust and will be puting on the jwt pop charger within the next week. Does anyone have this similar set up, if so how does it sound? Thanks in advance!

wa2good
Car: too many to list

We were one of the first shops to receive the Berk Technology high flow cats for testing purposes, we tried both the ceramic and metallic core types they were making then. Berk Technology products have always shown to be of high quality in workmanship and materiel. The Berk people are also nice and very easy to work with.

As far as sound comparison....... Assuming you have stock cats in now in conjunction with your Nismo exhaust, you will notice a obvious louder and deeper tone once you ad the Berk HFC's.

Your Nismo exhaust combined with the Berk HFC's, and the JWT pop charger should all work out pretty well for you.

sumone812
Car: 2008 nissan 350z

The Berk HFC's are pretty good. I have the hks hi-power exhaust, nismo intake, and berk hfc's and let me tell you, it sounds good! Pretty deep and throaty sound. But I've had a problem with the cel coming on, still trying to sort that out.

Hope this helps....

Mr. Z33
Car: 2003 Pearl White 350Z

Thanks for the input. Let me know when you find out about the CEL problem that you are having. Since mine is my daily driver, I don't want to risk that happening to me.

Return to “350z / 370z Technical”