Been on nico for a while - but have found a new PROJECT!! (datsun 510 wagon)

Discussion forum for the venerable 510, and its non-US counterparts, the Datsun 1600 and Bluebird.
CRyan
Car: 1997 Nissan 240SX

Hey guys - Its Corey. I am known on the website for my 97 240SX, SR swapped, but now have found a greater find, in my beliefs.

Its a 1970 Datsun 510 wagon, and might I say, it will be a project.

Really I just decided to stick my head in and inform everyone of my fortunate find. Off to reading as much information and modifcation this car can handle If anyone would like to throw any words of advice my way, that'd be great.

Wait. I will tell you more about the car. Virtually NO rust, minus the driver side door jam. The floor panel has none because a can of diesel spilled in it, and allowed it to maintain its shape. I'm not sure about the engine, it COULD be salvageable, but we shall see where it goes.

It is the malt white color I have always pictured the japanese cars from this era were. It will take some good TLC to get it to some sort of condition, but hopefully things will for once go my way and allow me to have if not a fun car, one that can get me to point a to b.

Thanks for reading,Corey aka CRyan

PEZi
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Mitsubishi Racing Edition

good stuff man... get some pics up!

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

any idea what's wrong with the motor?

and yes, pictures.

I can't remember if the wagon got IRS or not...

Return to “Datsun 510 / Bluebird”