Because people might care. (HALO 3 stuff inside)

PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
RCA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCcmrL29WII[/youtube]

OMG this seems epic...
I have no idea what I am looking at or why this is such an awesome thing BUT user created stuff is always epic.

If any one want's to explain/shed light on this, then please do. I'm not a Halo-er so... yeah. Enjoy.

BusyBadger
Car: '92 Nissan 240SX
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

Whoa!

<--------- Goosebumps.

s0m3th1ngAZ
Car: 96' Miata
2014 Focus ST

They are a wee bit late with this...Tribes and Tribes 2 loved doing this...but still pretty sweet.

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1974 Unimog 404
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

As a long-time Garry's Mod player, I was really disappointed by the extreme limitations of Halo 3's Forge. This looks MUCH more interesting. The variety of terrain alone is a much-needed improvement.

BusyBadger
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

MinisterofDOOM wrote:As a long-time Garry's Mod player, I was really disappointed by the extreme limitations of Halo 3's Forge. This looks MUCH more interesting. The variety of terrain alone is a much-needed improvement.
Plus, the easier and more convenient you make it for users to create their own boards the more quality boards you end up getting. The new precision alignment is awesome without being (or at least appearing to be) a headache, and the phased terrain is a nice touch.I really feel like Bungie is pulling out all the stops on this one.

bigbadberry3

:yesnod

S13_love

BusyBadger wrote:I really feel like Bungie is pulling out all the stops on this one.
:yesnod Bungie pretty much described Reach as their swan song.

I definitely can't wait to use this new one...trying to use forge in Halo 3 was just overall frusturating and somewhat unbearable.

bmike818
Car: 2007 Z

Bungie at it's best!

Next month!

BusyBadger
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

S13_love wrote: Bungie pretty much described Reach as their swan song.
Not quite...it's Bungie's swan song for the Halo franchise. They inked a 10 year deal with Activision Blizzard so they'll still be putting out some awesome stuff. I'm curious if they still retain the rights to the Marathon franchise given how much of it's symbology ties in with Halo. In any case I'm looking forward to whatever freshness they release upon the world. It's kind of appropriate that Bungie's final title is Reach though. We all know what happens on Reach and it's a downer, it's like the Alamo...it's not the win or loss that matters, it's how you go out. And so it goes with Bungie, it's their last fight with Halo, but without a doubt it will be a valiant effort that people will talk about for ages.
S13_love wrote:I definitely can't wait to use this new one...trying to use forge in Halo 3 was just overall frusturating and somewhat unbearable.
Totally with you on that. I think that a lot would-be designers just go frustrated with the toolset and decided that it wasn't worth their time, no matter what kind of kickass level they had in mind.

I know BMike will be getting the pimped-out, cat-daddy, super-deluxe edition. I will be too...anyone else?

(The Collectors Edition for the new Assassin's Creed looks pretty cool too with the Jack-in-the-Box from hell)

bmike818
Car: 2007 Z

^ :gapteeth:

you get a $20 video game credit if you buy the Legendary edition @ Amazon

Return to “Gaming”