Barber Park 200

All over the world, Nissan products are involved in road racing, track days, time attack and autocross.
GhostDriver
Car: 1991 Nissan 240SX RMS13

I was watching this race on my "break" at work. 'Twas a really, really good race. The battle between the Unitech Z and the TRG 996 was incredible. On the last lap the 996 passed the Z in a corner and killed David Murry's momentum. It was awesome racing. I need to attend an event. Here's the story on it. Did anyone else watch?...thoughts?http://www.grandamerican.com/N...=4657

nismofly
Car: 89 S13 Hatch

i watched most of it but didnt get to see the last like 40 min...

theyre really fun races to go to, theres not tens of thousands of people like there is for nascar and stuff, so you get to walk around and do whatever...really helps pass the time at the enduros

where do you live...the series already made its cali swing, the only western race left is at phoenix in like a month

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

nismofly wrote:i watched most of it but didnt get to see the last like 40 min...

theyre really fun races to go to, theres not tens of thousands of people like there is for nascar and stuff, so you get to walk around and do whatever...really helps pass the time at the enduros

where do you live...the series already made its cali swing, the only western race left is at phoenix in like a month
I saw it too. An awful lot of laps run under yellow, but the last few laps were exciting. I'm sure there were a bunch of Nissan fans that said "AAAAAWWWWW" at the same moment.

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

I didn't see that race, but it reminds me of another great momment in racing...

A couple years ago I was at the Petite Lemans at Road Atlanta, and they had a Speed World Challenge race before the Lemans race. Peter Cunningham was driving a Sentra Spec V. It was lap one, turn 2. I believe Peter was in 2nd place, with the whole pack right behind him (being the first lap). He spun out, did a complete 360, and didn't loose a spot! I was standing at the fence right infront of that turn. Me and my friends about crapped our pants. Best move I've EVER seen.

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

EZcheese15 wrote:I didn't see that race, but it reminds me of another great momment in racing...

A couple years ago I was at the Petite Lemans at Road Atlanta, and they had a Speed World Challenge race before the Lemans race. Peter Cunningham was driving a Sentra Spec V. It was lap one, turn 2. I believe Peter was in 2nd place, with the whole pack right behind him (being the first lap). He spun out, did a complete 360, and didn't loose a spot! I was standing at the fence right infront of that turn. Me and my friends about crapped our pants. Best move I've EVER seen.
Wow, that's cool. A buddy of mine bought one of those Speedvision challenge cars, a White Audi A4, number 00. He brings it to most of the Audi HPDE's. Fun car, pretty quick, very loud.

Red coupe
Car: 92 Nissan 240sx Coupe

I caught the last few laps of that right before I went to work. Those two guys put on a show for sure...I need tivo so I can catch more of those races..

Return to “Nissan Road Racing / Auto X Forum”