Bank B MAF

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
mxquattro

Every once in a while my car complains about the mass air flow sensor on the drivers side. Im able to clear the code and go on with life, but it will eventually come back. I bought a new one from the dealer and put it in, but code still comes back after a while. Got a third one just in case and it still comes back. I checked for intake leaks but there are none, and the air filters are brand new.

I can make it actually do it on my short commute, with just light to moderate throttle. About 20 minutes of very light driving like that, the code comes on, and I cant go above 2500rpm. I clear the code and be on my way again but its annoying as hell. If I drive a little harder, with a heavier foot, itll never happen.

Any thoughts?
bob

mxquattro

Oh.. its a 2009 G37Xs....

davidcosmejr
Car: 2009 Infiniti G37x

I don't have any an answer, but I seem to be experiencing the same thing. I have not checked the code, but the SES light comes on and the car will not go above 2500rpm. It almost feels like a rev limiter. As soon as I clear the SES light the car runs normally again. Please post if you find anything. I'll do the same.

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”