Bagged & Fitted Versa

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
ar0d_97
Car: Nissan Versa '07 - SL - Hatchback

Instagram: alex.versa
Browse all my pictures on instagram using #stantzversa

This is my 2007 Nissan Versa. I got it used with around 49k miles and I've had it for about 2 years. Its automatic, CVT transmission. When I first got the car I had no intentions of modding it at all but over time I caught the mod bug. Before this car I didn't even know what coilovers were, but now I'm looking into all sorts of crazy suspension kits. Since the car is CVT and slow af I have chosen not to waste time with crazy engine work, opting instead to focus on stance (which I am still never satisfied with and have big plans for).

Mods:
Stubby antenna
Takeda Short Ram Intake
Rear Wiper Delete
Front Wiper Delete
JDM Wind Deflectors
2011+ Versa Grill
OEM Rear Spoiler
$20 Autozone Blast pipe tip :P

Wheels/Tires:
Avant Garde M240 17x8.5 et25
195/40/r17
Fender Roll

Suspension:
K Sport Kontrol Pro Coilovers with Universal Air Suspension Bags and manual paddle valves
Front camber set to -2
Rear Camber plates, about -6.6

Future Plans:
<s>Spacers</s>
<s>Rear Camber Kit</s>
<s>Air Ride</s>
Forged Wheels

I know this isn't a very commonly modded platform and there is only a handful of fitted versa's but that has been one of the most fun parts of this build and I couldn't be happier with the progress I have made. Now I just want to focus on perfecting my fitment. These wheels, while aren't considered very aggressive, on this chassis provide pretty tight fitment. With my mild fender roll I could sit lip to fender perfectly if I went lower. The only problem there is my rears are already maxed. At first I considered ordering swift springs and just upping the rates to be a static hero but honestly that is not practical for my 30min drive to school every morning. So for now the car is staying at the current ride height, but I am planning on bagging it at some point.

UPDATE:
Since this post I purchased an air ride kit consisting of universal air suspension bags and manual management. Now I can drive the car at about the same height that I was when I was static and park lower than ever before. Since UAS bags run wide, I had to add a 15mm spacer up front and then re-fit the wheels by adding camber and rolling out the fenders even more. The rear sat pretty well but I managed to get a set of -8 camber plates to get that tilted look. I then added a 5mm spacer to bring the lips of the wheels back out to the fender to achieve the fitment you see here:

REAR

FRONT

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Welcome aboard - Looks good on the ground!

I'm not a fan of wack camber, but I loooove the look of most any car slammed on its nuts.

The 1g Versa was a handsome car IMO... fitment is on point, brotha!

Driftingbamafan
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa sedan

Sick ride man.

Return to “Versa General Chat”