Backup Sensors

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
overdalimit
Car: 04 QX56

I have a 04 QX56 and the rear warning system has stopped working (no beeping). When I put the vehicle in reverse the display still shows the rear of the vehicle but the audible warning doesn't work. The indicator light on the push button illuminates like I have canceled it but I haven't and pressing the switch changes nothing. Anyone have this problem before?

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Hey, that is funny, my brother just had the same thing happen on his '05 Titan, fortunately his is still under warranty. He didn't get it fixed yet, he was working a lot of nights, so he didn't have much of a chance to get it to the dealer. I'll keep you posted.

vu007
Car: 05 QX56 Silver Indulgence

Had that same problem. Most likely what happen is one or more of your sensors is broken. If you look under the rear bumper, look at all of the sensors and the cable that connects them; one of them was problem spliced or rusted out. Thats what happened to mine, mine was under warranty, so they were all changed out.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Welcome to NICOclub vu007! Glad to have you here as a fellow QX56 owner! I (and all the other members) really appreciate your input! Hope you enjoy the site!

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”