Back in the Nissan family... but not with a President (yet)

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
MiniMan

Just thought I'd chime in with all of the old Q45 guys.

I am once again back in the Nissan family... though it's not with a Nissan President as I had originally planned. As of this morning I am the proud owner of a 1989 Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR32). The car is heavily modified; upgraded turbos, large FMIC, full exhaust, intake, fuel mods, 320km/h speedo, aftermarket gauges, turbo timer, aftermarket radiator, NISMO trim, upgraded brakes, tonnes of suspension mods, etc.

53,000kms (33k miles) on the clock and she shows it. Everything is in good shape (besides a missing piece of the NISMO trim by the rear right wheel). I bought it as-is with a lumpy idle and it stalling. As well, the battery wasn't keeping a charge... replaced the battery and now she idles smooth as a babies bottom! Mechanically immaculate... I'm stoked!

BTW, everyone update me on their Q situation when you post up!

Corey

Rex
Car: None

Have you "received" the car yet?

BTW, we're all starting to hate you .

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Yeah.. WE HATE YOU COREY!!

A hot Z32, now a skyline...!!! Congrats!

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Congratulations are definitely in order!

While I know a teensy bit about Skylines, I have to admit that I am not as familiar with the series in general, or yours in particular. What are the specs on your vehicle?

Z

gniknave
Car: 2000 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro
2008 Honda Civic EX (Sedan)

Do you happen to need a roommate up there in Canada?

Falkdesigns
Car: 1998 Q45t ~ EXE

Damn Corey, that's incredible looking! Nice score. This reminds me, I need to email you...

MiniMan

Rex: No! Not yet. Just purchased it... so cross your fingers it lands in Canada in a month!

Wes: Thanks! Give it two more years, move to Canada and you can have one too :P .

szhosain: Check out this link for a little more info on them. FYI, I don't think those 0-60 and 1/4 mile times are correct for a stock GT-R... nonetheless... they're still quite fast .

Ev_eezy: Believe it or not... yeah!

Kev: Shoot me that e-mail. I think I already know what it's about... I'll tell you the scoop by e-mail!

BTW, you guys wouldn't believe how cheap this thing was!

Corey
Modified by MiniMan at 10:40 PM 9/25/2005

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”