Baby Needs New Shoes

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Maddog2020
Car: 2011 G37xs

I'm new to this site so I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong spot. It's time for new shoes on my 2011 G37xs and I'm running 245-40/19's all the way around. I'm looking for performance based all-season tires that handle well and provide good winter traction. I average about 25k miles a year so I'm looking for something with at least a 50k mile warranty. The AWD is outstanding in my car but it doesn't do any good without a tire that can keep up! I've narrowed it down to two - Goodyear Eagle Sport A/S and Pirelli PZero All Season Plus. Wondering if anyone has experience with either one of these tires and/or would you recommend something different? I would appreciate your input.

EdBwoy

Hello, and welcome to NICOclub!

I will move your thread to the G37 forum to get more platform-specific eyes on it and input from other G owners. We do the same in the M forum - some tires seem to work better than others.
... I'll leave a shadow topic here as well. Someone might have some good feedback or pointers such as dealing with Tirerack.
The AWD is outstanding in my car but it doesn't do any good without a tire that can keep up!
Preach!

$tarter
Car: 2011 G37S sedan 6sp

I was really pleased with a set of Hankook S1 N2 with which I replaced the OE Bridgestone summer tires which came on my 11 G37S sedan. I've since replaced the Hankooks with Yokohama Advan Sports and those have been good so far, but it's too soon for a long term report. I'd suggest you go to Tire Rack and use their comparison charts even if you don't buy there. It's very helpfull.

BusyBadger
Car: '92 240SX, '05 350Z, '13 Juke

I'd suggest you take a look at the Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06.

While no all-seasons will can ever hope to compete with a true winter performance/snow tire, the Conti DWS 06 is the closest you're going to find to one in the AS department. No all season I've driven on comes close to the snow traction on them. It's what I run on the AWD Juke all year long.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”