AZ drift guys where you at? phoenix area

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
chicoson

im in town and already ran into a gunmetal/grey S14 zenkie dropped on some wheels and a SR @ frys off of union hills and 19th ave. i was the guy from michigan. im in town for a week and just wanted to check out the S chassis scene while i was here. if i get a chance to come out i would like to see whats happening around the AZ spots. let me know whats up and maybe i can swing out. kinda busy but ill make an attempt too. also seen a red wingless MK4 supra

sci2000tech
Car: s13.5 RB20DET 'Vert

chicoson wrote: also seen a red wingless MK4 supra
That would be me :woot:

If you were the guy waving at me on Union Hills, sorry I didn't get a chance to say what's up, I was running super late to meet up with someone ;)

Are you gonna be here throughout the weekend?

chicoson

Yeah ill be here thru the weekend. No I didn't wave lol. Almost did but I was just out exploring. I'm staying off union hill and 11th in the condos behind the horses. I'm rockin a mad tyte gunmetal malibu yO! Lol. I'm taking that f*** back to enterprise because it sux. Gonna try and snatch the maxima like I had last year. Wish I had my S13, you guys have amazing roads un like ghetto a** flint michigan haha. We have hookers and potholes on our roads along with mad road kill. Do you know who has the gunmetal grey S14 zenkie?

sci2000tech
Car: s13.5 RB20DET 'Vert

chicoson wrote: Do you know who has the gunmetal grey S14 zenkie?
Not off the top of my head. I do know a ton of the 240 guys in the area tho, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's someone I know.

Yea, most of the roads here in NW Phoenix are really nice, but there are some pretty bad ones depending on the area.

Shoot me a PM if ya get some free time and wanna grab a drink or something. I'll check and see whats going on this weekend too, there's always something car related going on here :dblthumb:

chicoson

Yeah will do man. I just gotta find out if I can get away for a few. I'm here with my girl visiting her family and we have my 17month old daughter with us. Ill definatly hit you up if I can get free. My daughter is still adjusting to the time difference so she goes to bed around 8ish AZ time. I may be able to swing out if my girl is cool with it lol. I don't see why not haha. I'm a big boy lol. My friend trevor larson (had a gunmetal s13 hatch) use to live here about 2-3 years ago but he moved to japan for the air force and he told me to chck out bell ave? But where cus that s*** like 20 miles long haha. Also said something about pavillions?

chicoson

Just seen a white s13 coupe slammed on black 5 lug S14 SE wheels and sounded like a NA KA. Clean and tinted. Corner of union hills and 7th ave by the circle K.

chicoson

Just seen a silver s14 zenki with yellow and pink? Wheels stock body on 7th ave between union hills and bell ave. What's the wed on Monday Tuesday nights?

chicoson

Seen a green zenki s14 with what looked like new 350/370Z wheels stock body and dropped. Also a silver G35 slamed on gold mesh wheels with a polished lip on the 17 today. :wavey:

Return to “Southwest Region”