AWD Lower control arm bushing?

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
SeveLampley
Car: 2007 Infiniti M35-k23 silver, 5 stage paint correction, 2 ceramic coats, full bolt on, uprev tuned, d&s rotors, hawks hs1 pads, dot 5.1 steel lines

2007 Infiniti G35x sedan. 130k miles. Just did the complete brake upgrade (d/s rotors, hawk pads, SS Lines, DOT 5.1) and a lot of front suspension work. Suspension was pretty bad when I bought it 2 months ago, so I’ve replaced front quick struts, mevotech sway bar endlinks, poly sway bar bushings, MOOG Greaseable outer tie-rods. Obviously it needs an alignment, but while the car feels fine (no shudders in steering wheel, everything feels nice and tight) I've noticed that when I brake, more so when I have two or three people in the car, it has a slight creak coming from the front driver side wheel area. It sounds like something is bound up. I can reproduce the sound by having the car in drive, releasing the brake pedal then mashing it down and sending weight forward. Again, the car feels fine, just a little noise... So I’m think the only thing it could really be is the Lower control arm. I tried hosing the bushings down with silicone spray but it didn’t seem to work, at least not immediately. So I guess my question is, could this be because it’s out of alignment (VERY Out of Alignment) or do I need a new LCA/Bushings? And if I do need new LCA’s does anyone make bushings for the AWD? I would prefer to do bushings BC on my other RWD Infiniti’s, the polyurethane, when installed correctly, makes them drive like heaven, so I’m sure on the AWD the car would feel pretty solid with the Cup 2s I got on it now.

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”