Aviation humor

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Movingviolation240
Car: Big boost and flying are 2 of the 3 things I can't turn down

PILOT RATINGSTHE AIRLINE TRANSPORT PILOT leaps tall buildings with a single bound, is more powerful than a 747, is faster than a speeding bullet, walks on water, and gives policy to GOD.

THE MULTI-ENGINE PILOT leaps short buildings in a bound, is more powerful than a 737, is just as fast as a speeding bullet, walks on water when it is calm, and talks to GOD.

THE INSTRUMENT PILOT leaps short buildings with a running start and favorable wind conditions, is almost as powerful as a Learjet, is a bit slower than a speeding bullet, walks on the water of an indoor pool, and talks to GOD if a special request is approved.

THE COMMERCIAL PILOT barely clears a Quonset hut, loses a tug-o-war with a twin-engine aircraft, can fire a speeding bullet, can swim well, and is occasionally addressed by GOD.

THE PRIVATE PILOT makes high marks when trying to leap buildings, is run over by Piper Arrows, sometimes handles an airplane without inflicting self-injury, can dogpaddle, and talks to animals.

THE SOLOED STUDENT PILOT runs into buildings, recognizes a Cessna 172 two out of three times, is issued a parachute, can stay afloat if properly instructed, and talks to water.

THE NON-SOLOED STUDENT PILOT falls over door sills when trying to enter buildings, says "Look at the airplane," wets himself with a water pistol, and mumbles to himself.

THE CERTIFIED FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR lifts buildings and walks under them, kicks aircraft out of the hangar, catches speeding bullets in his teeth and chews on them, and freezes water with a single glance.

Jubs180
Car: my 240sx, my computers, my anime collection, learning spanish and japanese, and of course, My beauti

hahaha. that was greati especially liked the part about soloed students :)

my dad will get a kick out of this since he is a helicopter CFI.used to be fixed wing.

-Dan

MaineExport
Car: Quad racing, import cars and Trucks. Hunting, fishing whatever.

What.. nothing about military pilots... I want to send this to my brother, but he'll be pissed if he doesn't fit in there somewhere!

MaineExport
Car: Quad racing, import cars and Trucks. Hunting, fishing whatever.

Alright, the big bro e-mailed me in response to your "pilot's ratings". He said to add the following;

MILITARY PILOT

Planting warheads on foreheads, turn large buildings into rubble, and drop bombs on sand [people]!

av8mech240sx
Car: Flyin', Fixin' and Drivin'

Hey paul... I've been looking for a copy of that for a long time! lol

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

This is great! I have to send this to my friend that is in pilot training!! Thanks!!

juazam_186
Car: Cars & Computers

Thanks for making me laugh after a long day of work!!ALMOST as funny as Ninja Pic's.:ylsuper :peace :peace

Return to “General Chat”