Auto-lock feature shortly after takeoff.....?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
AndyP
Car: '08 Rogue SL AWD - Gotham Gray, R/B

I haven't investigated this much or looked too thoroughly at the manual, but does anybody know if there is a setting that you can change to make the doors lock themselves after you startup and go a minimal speed? I had this on my truck that I traded in for the Rogue and I sort of miss it. Also, is there any way to make the door unlock itself when you pull the handle from the inside on the driver's side? Also a nice feature (to me anyways) that I left behind with my truck. My truck was small so the handles weren't those bail-door type handles just little sideways handles like the Rogue and they still were able to pop the lock from the inside on the driver's side. Thanks.

gi'me

No and no.

Goblin
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Premium Pkg.

You can add an after market system with a remote start that will automatically lock your doors at a preset speed or once you put the car in drive. It will also roll your windows up and close your sun roof upon locking. I had this on my dodge. I wil eventually add it to the Rogue before next winter. I'm just waiting to see you will come out with the most bang for the buck before than.

Return to “Rogue Forum”