Auto dimming, homelink mirror.

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Vstollmeyer
Car: 2003 g35 sedan

Hello everyone, i am new on here and i have a quick question. I have a 2004 g35 sedan. I am trying to install a auto dimming mirror with home link. Mine does not have one. I got one when j was at a junk yard, it was from a 2005 g35 sedan. I made sure to grab part of the harness. I am trying to figure out what each wire is for on the harness. It has 5 wires, and they are: black, black with pink stripe, brown, orange, and blue. This mirror does not have temp read out. My wifes 2016 rouge has the same plug as mine does but it only has 3 wires going to it. I tried it with her plug in and it worked on my mirroe. I am just wanting to make sure i het mine set up properly. I would really appreciate all your help. Thank you

13_SkylineSedan
Car: 2x 2013 G37 sedan 2WD-7AT (his and hers)

Look at page 84 of this service manual:
http://www.nicoclub.com/manuals/G35/Sed ... dan/gw.pdf

Looks like only 3 wires are used in our cars but the color codes show Black = ground, Black with Red stripe = always on, Black with Pink stripe = on with ignition switch.

Hope that helps.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”