Auto Barrel Racing in Dallasport Washington on Oct 18th

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
autobarrelracing
Car: Your car.

Not fishing for members, just want to let people know about an event in the NW called Auto Barrel Racing.

We are a nationwide organization that uses skills in Drifting, Drag Racing and AutoX to spin around 3 barrels in a timed race. I want to invite all of you out to the next event, which I will post in the events section. I thought it would be polite to say hi before I just started posting.

So.... Hi!

Nissan’s have won 2 of our events. A 350Z and a 240SX(stock, with open diff)

Please check us out at http://www.autobarrelracing.com for event details and videos of our last event.

This is a combination of all the skills required to race, Drag, Drift and AutoX, all rolled into one event. And it pays out Cash Prizes.

Saturday October 18th, Dallasport Dragstrip ~ Dallasport, Washington. Practice is free for everyone, and practice starts at 11am. Qualifying in the afternoon. Race into the night, Live band, and lots of entertainment.

This site is well put together, thanks for supporting the sport.

(If a mod can point me in the right direction to have this added to your calendar that would be much appreciated)

SEE YOU OUT THERE

autobarrelracing

not one person is interested? if you have any questions fee free to ask

autobarrelracing

updated flier, and there is a new commercial up on the website.

Ilvemynissan
Car: 240sx s13

Sounds like fun but I need to rebuild my turbo before I can go.

autobarrelracing

understandable, would you be interested in coming to check things out?

I would like to ask a favor of everyone, if you plan on coming out to the event, go to the ABR website and under the events page there is a "I plan to attend" form. Fill it out, submit a picture and help let everyone know you are coming. The more people that use this function the better. It shows everyone, the event staff, the competitors and the spectators who is planning on coming out.This does not register you for the event, it is just a roll call of who is coming.

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

I am guessing you're holding it at the airport? I wish it was this coming weekend. I could probably talk my wife into it, as long as we drove to the observatory in Goldendale afterward.

I'll have to work that angle, and see where it gets me.

autobarrelracing

Sounds good, my wife is planning on entering in her little civic.

autobarrelracing

any luck with that?

autobarrelracing

On most of the forums, people are wondering where Dallesport Washington is... so here goes.

It is located directly across the river from The Dallas, Oregon. About 75 miles form Vancouver, WA. I drove it 2 times today each time took about an hour - an hour and fifteen mins.

This event is shaping up nice, and the weather for tomorrow... almost 70 at The Dalles.

It is going to be the last event in the NW for at least 6 months. We are going to Southern California for the next 3, one in San Diego, L.A. and then Long Beach.

We are then planning on coming to PIR Pro Pits, and then to Houston Texas, and then Virginia Beach, VA. After that, probably Miami.

This event has attracted the attention of a couple magazine editors, and film crews, so this would be a great time to come and get on while it is still fresh and maybe end up in one of the DVD's.

We have a Live Band, 4 extremely Hot Models!, Live DJ spinnin all day, and 5 hours of open free practice. We also have quite a few shops from PDX/Southwest Washington coming out with Booths.

Bring your Family and friends, have a ball! See you there tomorrow!

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

Man, I really wish I could go. Wife has put her foot down, and I have to get glasses tomorrow.

Let us know how it goes. Post up some pics if you can.

Return to “Northwest Region”