AudioPilot

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
bb-m35

Hi all,

on a non-sport M35 without technology package - does the vehicle have the Bose AudioPilot? The menu system shows that I can turn it on and off - but I can't tell any difference one way or another.

thanks.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

bb-m35 wrote:On a non-sport M35 without technology package - does the vehicle have the Bose AudioPilot? The menu system shows that I can turn it on and off - but I can't tell any difference one way or another.
I am not sure. From my read of the manual, the effect would be subtle regardless! Have you tried making any "unpleasant noise" (I swear ... this is from the manual! ) with and without the AudioPilot engaged and seeing if it has any effect?

Another thing to try would be to see if the Bose CenterPoint menu item has any effect. If yes, then you probably have the Bose AudioPilot too, since I think they go together.

But, again, I am not sure about this!

Z

bb-m35

I don't have that menu option - I only have the audiopilot listed. I can't do anything with it besides turn it on and off.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

bb-m35 wrote:I don't have that menu option - I only have the audiopilot listed. I can't do anything with it besides turn it on and off.
Interesting! I suspect that it is there then - independent of the high-end Audio system in the Technology package option.

Regardless, the effect is probably subtle, I would think, and maybe not perceptible enough to notice under most conditions. You might want to ask the Infiniti dealer about this too.

In my older-gen M45, the volume is adjusted automatically to compensate for road noise. Leaving windows down for example. It is a subtle effect that is not noticeable unless you are looking out for it.

Z

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”