Audio

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
Bk7smith
Car: 06 Infinity M35x

2006 Infinity M35x ....Ok everyone is there a fix at all to make my stereo Bluetooth compatible? So I can talk to text and call through my stereo at the very least?!?! Full navigation and hand free would be sweet I have a fm transmitter but it just doesn’t do the job??

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

A little clarification please. Does your vehicle currently have Bluetooth and you need to fix it so that it's working, or do you simply not have Bluetooth?

I'm guessing it's the latter, in which case the "fix" would be to replace the head unit with an aftermarket one that has all the features you're looking for. And before you say "can't I replace it with an upgraded OEM model?" the short answer is no. The OEM unit for that model year has additional parts ($$$) besides the head unit that an aftermarket unit would already have built into it. Not to mention that Infiniti no longer provides NAV map updates for a vehicle that old.

Bk7smith
Car: 06 Infinity M35x

Yes let me clarify so sorry yes I have Bluetooth in my car it does work kind of it’s all factory I have an iPhone and before all you iPhone haters say it no it’s not my phone ha ha phone the phone connects to the system and everything however the person I am talking to cannot hear me I have played with the adjustments can’t get it to work I would also like to talk to text while driving words are ALWAYS Mis spelled or doesn’t read me talking at all I have tried a fm transmitter it works once again kind of I have asked around at stereo shops about aftermarket decks and I get conflicting answers... hope this explanation helps

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”