audio question

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
jmy0ung
Car: 2009 G37 vert

09 vert fully equipped. Ok I always listened to the single CD player using the pause play key on the nav screen...til now. I have never used the Music box and don't want to. My problem is now, the Music Box is on somehow and when playing a CD instead of the pause play, I get a record stop button on the nav screen. How do I make it so that I can make it pause play again? Right now I can only pause by turning the audio off. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Fezzik
Car: 2010 G37 Vert w/ stage 1 GTM supercharger

There should be an option in the settings menu to turn off downloading of the cd to the music box. Its there. You just gotta find it.

jmy0ung
Car: 2009 G37 vert

I have read the manual and looked and looked in the settings...Think I will just sell the dam car! I will let the forum know what I end up with.
Thanks for trying to help!

joe603
Car: 2014 Durango R/T

When you put a CD into the car, it will automatically record it to the HD. During the recording process, you cannot change the tracks...but you should be able to listen to your HD music.

There is an option to not automatically record to the HD.

Fezzik
Car: 2010 G37 Vert w/ stage 1 GTM supercharger

I record cd's to the the hard drive and can change tracks. You can have the cd automatically record or manually do it. When it records it records at a faster rate than what you listen to. A whole cd will be done in a few minutes.

BUT to the OPS question. I tried myself to find it, There is no pause button. There is if you put in a dvd video but not audio cd. At least not that i could find.

cmesurf
Car: Infinitis, 03 FX35, 07 g35 sedan, 05 FX45, 09 G-vert & 14 Q50S Hybrid AWD

Fezzik wrote:I record cd's to the the hard drive and can change tracks. You can have the cd automatically record or manually do it. When it records it records at a faster rate than what you listen to. A whole cd will be done in a few minutes.

BUT to the OPS question. I tried myself to find it, There is no pause button. There is if you put in a dvd video but not audio cd. At least not that i could find.
I do the same, actually you can record the cd to hard drive while driving and listening... saves time, it's easier to play/listen/change ect. from hard drive.

joe603
Car: 2014 Durango R/T

Try out the HD...it is a wonderful system once you get a few CD's burned.

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”