ATTN: Nismo Sr22GT

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
Nismo_Freak
Car: 89 240SX

Hey ... I noticed your in the Houston area and you said you are good at painting cars. I may need a paint job for a S13 soon so lemme know what you will need. I am in Austin.

Nismodood

What shop do you work at here in Houston?

Nismo Sr22GT
Car: College, taking care of my GF and Son, street racing, tuning cars, anything car related.

hello guys, yes i am good at painting cars, but unfortunately, i cannot paint you guy's cars, i dont work at a shop, i used to take classes for it and did it as a weekend thing, work full time for MCI Worldcom, and im a Supervisor there, so i cant really just take some time off of work. also, i dont live in houston, i live an hour from houston, i just go there alot. so sorry, i can tell you what material and some advise, but i cant paint cars right now, maybe after worldcom goes completly bankrupt.....lol, ill have another supervisor possition after that is done. best car ive ever painted? a suped up mercedes V12, worth over 110k, my personal friend that wanted me only to paint it. lata.EJPort Arthur Tx

Return to “240sx General Discussion”