Attn. Dauntless

For the RWD SR20DET cars! Sponsored by Wiring Specialties.
Aiight!

Whats up man,

I am new to the whole world of Nissans and judging from the posts I've seen, you're the person to talk to about getting an SR20DET. I seen a price of $2150.00 shipped I believe. I was wondering if this was true and what components came with it. I currently have a 95 240sx and I want to do a SR swap.

Right now I live in Houston, TX but will soon be graduating from school and moving back to MN. Also, how much for the package w/o shipping? Looked like you're from Iowa.

I appreciate your time and hope to get a response from youDustin

[email protected]

Daunttless

Its 2200 for the complete s13 redtop.

Check out my website for the various prices of engines.

Shipping will be between 100-300 dollars, I don't have prices for everywhere in the nation yet because i haven't sent anything. : )

Anything else I can help you with? : )

Daunttless

Also, theres two t's in my name. : )

Chris69427
Car: fast cars, creative writing, film, and art

The $2150 you saw in another post was about jspecauto.com's package which we figured out in that other post was a bad deal because of the following reasons:1) It had a cut harness. So to install it, you'd need a new harness (probably from Daunttless, lol) for about $200, and you may need two since there's an upper and lower harness and we don't know if both or one was cut...2) jspec isn't specializing in these motors as Daunttless is, so there's a good chance it won't be complete or may have damaged components, plus the company won't be able to help you with the install, whereas ask Daunttless anything and he'll give you a good answer!3) You're only saving $250 total since Daunttless's engines are among the cheapest... just look elsewhere, other than jspec, you won't find any priced even close to Daunt's price!4) jpspec garauntees their engines have under 50k miles and Daunttless garauntees his engines under 35k. So there's something worth spending a measely $250 more on right there!

Aiight!? Lol, so there you have it! I should get a commission for advertising for Daunttless... at least a discount, heheh.Later,Chris

Daunttless

:icesangel

Return to “SR20DET Forum (rear-drive)”