Attention! Be Warned

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

OK here's the deal:

-I am sick of hearing the "Whats the best wheels/tire/suspension for __________(fill in ambiguous goals here)" without enough information, or the person not doing enough research to learn about what they need to ask.

So here's the deal: from now on, whenever you ask for advice on a wheel, tire, or suspension question:

1. Check the FAQ, if I catch a question where you obviously didn't even bother checking I will delete your post.2. Give us the following information in your post:- Car model/year- Price range- Goals of the car- Use of car(BE REALISTIC, telling us you want to drag race and road race and everything else and be the best at it doesnt help anyone, and only hurts you because we cant give you any advice) If you drive the car daily and just want a nice setup for street use just tell us its "mostly street use" dont tell us that you plan on drag racing, road racing, etc...many of those uses have conflicting suspension setups.- Style of wheel you like(if this applies to your question)- Diameter of wheel you'd like (if this applies)3.Give us any other information you think will be of good use to us(such as you dont really care about rain traction, or ride harshness, etc)4. For wheel fitment questions, you MUST provide us: the chassis of car, any suspension (coilovers) or brake modifications, and the wheel offset, diameter and width. It is also helpfull if you specify what size tire you are trying to fit, if this apllies (otherwise someone will reccomend a size for you based on the previous criteria).4. Ambiguous questions/threads will be locked and/or deleted! I cannot extrapolate information from you telepathically, nor can any other member, please provide more info than "I got XX wheel/tire/car, what should I do?"

Thank you for your time, and good luck making your car handle better!

*On a special side note: No one here likes massive run-on sentances. We've all got high school level educations here. Use them. Typo's and misspellings are going to happen, but the least you can do is make the writing structure bearable to the reader. Thanks*

-Chet

88pathoffroad
Car: 1988 Nissan Pathfinder XE V6

You DO know that the typical person won't read any pinned topics before posting, right? Might as well stand on a street corner and preach to people walking by.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Actually, they're fairly well-trafficked, according to our software (which tracks views)...

p.s. Welcome aboard!

SUB39

I can't find aftermarket wheels to fit my o6 frontier , what's the offset need to be ? I have a 2 1/2 " front & 2" rear lift. I've looked every where for 16x8" wheels but when I go to order I'm told they won't fit because of the brake caliper. If I knew what kind of clearance I need it might help. I want to 4 wheel and I like the ride so this wheel /tire combo rides good I just want more class.
Modified by SUB39 at 9:51 PM 12/16/2007

Duce40sx

AZhitman wrote:Actually, they're fairly well-trafficked, according to our software (which tracks views)...

p.s. Welcome aboard!
Interesting. But will a G35 19" wheel fit on a 240sx? What's the maximum offset that is flush with an S13's wheel well?

I checked the Frequently Avoided Questions

addisonblck
Car: 93 se mods soon to come
Sc300 1jz swap laundry list of goodies

i read it....and it helps imo.

driftgodleo
Car: '89 two-tone s13

Your username is my middle name. lol...the addison part of course.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”