Attention 350z & 370z Lovers!

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
94Q45Beast
Car: 1994 INFINITI Q45t w/HICAS
1992 INFINITI Q45
2017 INFINITI Q70S AWD BLACK ON BLACK

Hi, my Company has made arrangements with various factories to produce High Quality OEM exceeding parts for Nissan / Infiniti cars, 2 of the many goodies I have to sell are Suspension and Brake Kits, I need testers for both, there are only 15 spots available to get these at a special Discounted "Tester's price", the names you see on the parts are a place holder for my company's name just so I can see what they look like.

Shocks to choose from:

LS : - Applied general shape springs: has a good effect on car height adjusting by vertical coil spring.
- Individual piston: individual piston can completely separate oil and gas thus keeping the damping force.
-Double tube structure: high speed series shock absorbents all possess single tube structure for higher radiation and inhibit oil viscosity changing, and minimize damping character changing.

RS2: - High strength spring: has Japanese high quality and strength material, “SAE9254,” the diameter has been minimized, but the dense coil can still keep the appropriate stroke and yield a lightweight and comfortable riding feeling.

RS3: - In accordance with the individual stages can stretch adjustable damping technology.
- Adjust the height according to personal needs
- Construction elements giving a high value long life.
- The complete archives give a simple application.
- Unique, and each operates independently adjust the damping force.

N1: - 24 position strain/compression damping force adjustable mechanism helps to give consideration to hard driving and
comfortableness, as well as superior performance. Meticulously designed damping valve van precisely control the
feedback force and handle all kinds of road situations.
- The dust cover made by a special resin material, it can fully protect from the shock absorber rod
against dirt, dust, rain and extend the shock absorbent's life and durability.
- N1 style applies newly designed spring fixing base, and has set on the best position when leaving the manufacturer. Please
check if the spring has been loosened after resetting the spring position.
- Inbuilt in tube valve: unfavorable vibration is mainly caused by the feedback of gas pressure. Though under high speed, the
tube valve and high damping setting can cause a lower gas pressure ratio, ensuring a comfortable ride and minimized
vibration.
- Large piston diameter: single tube structure helps to enlarge the piston diameter to 45f A arm (40f), and the larger pressure
responding surface can increase the valve’s initial response.

N1-R: The top technology for the sports style drivers. This mutual separation and can be independent adjust of the uphold side and compression side damping can be designed in accordance with all types of vehicles dedicated to its damping setting. This unique system achieves the traveling at low speed range set in the compression side damping during the three control loops, while in the comfort of high speed range is fully multi-adjustment feature. It can absolutely satisfy your most extreme requirements.

Suspension comes with a 1 year warranty

BRAKES

You have options of Rotor Thickness, drilled, Slotted, Wavy, or all 3, and plain, it is a 2 piece rotor, 6 piston calipers. Kit includes full assembly including brackets.

Colors to choose from:

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”