Att: New Rogue Members - Post your introductions here

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
JenR
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Hi everyone.

I purchased my Rogue about 3 months ago. It was used 2008 fully loaded AWD SL in the sparkly blue color. It's an amazing car, I love it

I actually already posted when I was browsing about the CVT rattling issue, which mine started doing a few weeks after I bought it Fortunately that's the only problem it seems to have.

Nice to meet fellow Rogue enthusiasts!

cdmuile
Car: Nissan Rogue, Scion tC RS4.0

Welcome, JenR.

harryg
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

HeyJust bought a brand new white 09 Nissan Rogue SL AWD w/premium & leather pkg yesterday lovin it so far

philipa_240sx

I would like to extend a welcome to all of our new forum members. I hope you enjoy the 'Rogue Community' here on the NICOClub forums.

KCS

I started browsing this forum several weeks ago, and have received lots of great information from it. A special thank you to philipa, our astoundingly well-informed moderator. I made my purchase today -- a 2009 white Rogue SL AWD with leather and tech package. I plan on buying all-weather floor mats for it, and possibly some seat protectors to go beneath my kids' car seats so they don't dent the leather. I'm very excited to take delivery next week, when the dealer gets one onto the lot. I'm a happy girl today, I've even got a champagne in hand to celebrate.

cdmuile

Welcome, KCS!

SewinSew
Car: 08 Rogue AWD

Hello everyone. I just bought a "new" 08 Rogue. It only had 140 miles on it. I got a Silver Ice, black interior, AWD. I have had it 2 weeks and have been very happy with it. I had a 07 Altima that I traded in for the Rogue. I had had a 91 Pathfinder that I drove for 12 years before that, and love, love, loved it! I have been very pleased with Nissan in general and our local dealership in particular. I traded in the Altima because it was just too low and hard to get in and out of, and I guess I am just an SUV type of gal. The CVT was a real selling point, as I really liked that in the Altima. My mileage has been good so far for an SUV, I don't expect super milage, most of my driving is around town and short trips and stop and go driving. after 14 in the Pathfinder, 20+ seems good.

KCS

Thank you very much!

Richmond Hill Rogue
Car: 2009 Rogue, SL AWD , leather/tech , black on black.

Hi , Pick up my new 2009 Rogue on Thursday. SL AWD Loaded. ( Canadian version)

Mr_Munson
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue

Hi, just bought my 2009 Rogue today. Traded in my 2007 Honda Fit, so hope I don't end up disappointed.

gjp0928
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Hi, I have been the owner of a 2008 Rogue SL AWD since November of 2007. I now have about 20,000 miles on it and get 26.1 MPG combination city and freeway driving. I am happy with the Rogue it is a fun car to drive and it still has some versatility for cargo and passengers. I just found this website and I see it has some very useful information.

cdmuile

Welcome to the forum. Good information here.

sstinch
Car: 2009 Rogue SL AWD

Greetings. Long time Honda guy with his first Nissan!

Elton Noway
Car: 2009 Rogue SL FWD Phantom White Black Cloth

sstinch wrote:Greetings. Long time Honda guy with his first Nissan!
Similar story here! NOTHING but Honda's and Toyotas for the last 21 years! Yesterday I purchased a white FWD 2009 SL with the premium package. It's my very first Nissan as well. If the Rogue turns out to be as reliable as my Hondas and Toyotas I'll be one happy camper!

Before buying the Rogue I thoroughly tested the Honda CRV, the Toyota RAV4, and the 2009 Subaru Forester. Other than the limited visibility out of the Rogues rear window... it was no contest. The Rogue wins hands down. It's a sweet car for the money.

cdmuile

^Truth. Welcome.

sheaitisnotso
Car: 2009 Rogue SL AWD Indigo Blue

Hi everyone, I just traded in my 2001 Xterra for a 2009 Rogue SL AWD fully loaded in Indigo Blue yesterday and very excited to continue to be part of the Nissan family.

The Rogue is a beautiful car and I'm looking forward to many years with her.

wildfirez
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue S Wicked Black

Hello everyone,

came across the Rogue Owners forum while doing new car shopping and am proud to say we ended up buying a 2009 Rogue S model in Wicked Black a few weeks ago. We traded in a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica that had been nothing but problems. See ya on the forums!

OrlandoRogue
Car: 2009 Rogue

Hello Rogue owners ... Took delivery of my Wicked 2009 Rogue last night. Fully loaded. Made the switch from a BMW Z4 !! I am in Orlando, FL

Juan A
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue

Hello,

My name is Juan and I am the proud new owner of a 2009 Nissan Rogue S FWD in Phantom White with the Grey interior. I am very excited about this car and look forward to any years of ownership. I am coming from a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer so while I am sure I will miss the power, I am looking forward to the better handling and better gas mileage. Well, just wanted to say hi.

cdmuile

Welcome, Juan.

RO-G
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Hello everyone,I got my carbon silver 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD last May 4th. Got rid of the 2007 Infiniti G35S because of the high cost of premium fuel and high performance summer tires. In addtiion, I need an AWD for better handling during the winter season. Snow is quite heavy in the suburbs east of Vancouver. It's not as fun to drive as my previous car but I'm getting used to it. Cheers

xgroza
Car: 2009 Nissan Rougue

hello!

I bought new white 2009 Nissan Rouge a week ago.

I'm in Ukraine, Odessa. The car was imported by the so-called grey-market dealer which we have plenty. So I think I'm the most distant Rogue-owner on this forum.

RoombaGuy
Car: ???? Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Hi everyone,

Picked up for the wife a white 2008 Rogue SL AWD with all options (leather, Bose, keyless, Bluetooth) from someone who needed to get rid of his lease. His loss is our gain. He even gave us a set of new winter tires on rims and a cash incentive! :-)

Loving it so far.

Cheers from Montreal.

R.

philipa_240sx

Welcome to the NICOClub Rogue Forum RoombaGuy!

philipa_240sx

xgroza wrote:hello!

I bought new white 2009 Nissan Rouge a week ago.

I'm in Ukraine, Odessa. The car was imported by the so-called grey-market dealer which we have plenty. So I think I'm the most distant Rogue-owner on this forum.
Welcome to the NICOClub Rogue Forums xgroza!

Ukraine is undoubtedly the furthest away of any of our members.

The Rogue is actually based off the Nissan Qashqai sold in Europe and the Dualis sold in Japan. Nissan North America changed the design (longer wheelbase, different exterior trim, larger motor) for the North American market.

jamie621
Car: 08 Rogue S AWD

hello, i just joined today but ive had my rogue now for about 6 or 7 months.i just recently decided that i wanted to "customize" it a little bit and i wanted to see what other people were doing. i have a black 08 S AWD rogue. so far im loving it. i just recently put in a wood dash in the interior and it makes a BIG difference now, time for the exterior

xgroza
Car: 2009 Nissan Rougue

philipa_240sx wrote:
The Rogue is actually based off the Nissan Qashqai sold in Europe and the Dualis sold in Japan. Nissan North America changed the design (longer wheelbase, different exterior trim, larger motor) for the North American market.
Of course I know Qashqai, we've got plenty of them but first of all I hate it's design - one of the most ugly cars ever, the second thing is its widespreadness - there are too many Qashqais on the streets. The next thing is that Qashqai is smaller, has much stiffer suspension and has smaller engine (1.6 and 2.0). So I'd say that European brother of Rogue is Nissan X-trail (2nd generation) which shares with Rogue 2.5 engine and suspension.

And it is unprestigious to drive it - we have the oposite situation with prestige as in US or Canada (where everyone is crazy about everything European) - to own a car from US is cool.

philipa_240sx

I see xgroza. Enjoy your Rogue then!

Steveoyama
Car: Nissan Rogue

I just bought my new Rogue last week. 09 Loaded.... every possible option in Blue! Love it! Love it! Love it! As soon as I can figure out how I'll post some pics

Steveoyama
Car: Nissan Rogue

I just switched to the Rogue from a trail blazer too. There are a few things about it that I miss. I can't pull my boat any more, it was a bit more roomy and had lots of storage space but the new nissan is so fun to drive and I got the loaded up one too so there are alot of things that I gained switching to this car too.

Return to “Rogue Forum”