Att: New Rogue Members - Post your introductions here

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
philipa_240sx

Welcome to all the latest members!

AceMax
Car: Nissan Rogue

Hi everybody. I bouhgt a SL AWD Venom Red Full equipped (Premiun. Leather, Moonroof) two weeks ago and until now very satisfied!

LI_NissanFan
Car: Maxima SE, Rogue SL

Hello!

New member and owner of a 2009 SL. Looking forward to chatting with everyone here.

cdmuile
Car: Nissan Rogue, Scion tC RS4.0

Welcome, LI,A lot of good info here. Enjoy

Laurie
Car: 2009 Rogue SL AWD

I picked up my 2009 Glacier Pearl (3 coats) SL AWD premium a few days ago. I spent a few months doing a ton of research plus bought a membership to Carcost Canada (very helpful pricing info. Canadian dealers don't disclose invoice cost).

I wound up going for a 2009 despite rebates and better financing on the 2008 (0.9%) because of a recent drop in 2009 prices (1200) and financing (1.9) and concern about rate of depreciation.

The dealer was great to deal with and I was happy with the outcome ( a few hundred over invoice, plus a back up camera, they didn't charge the 300 for the paint because white wasn't my first choice, plus 6 free oil changes.)

The only down side so far is that my shopping expenditures have gone up suddenly. I'm always looking for places to drive my new Rogue to...

lbr119
Car: 2009 Rogue SL AWD - Tech Package

Hello all!!! New to the Rogue family.

Just got a Black 2009 SL AWD with the Tech package. Just picked it up last night. Very excited...already shopping for accessories!!!!

Cheers.
Modified by lbr119 at 8:49 AM 10/17/2008

solo2

For those that want to purchase the '09 SL AWD model, here is the breakdown on invoice pricing:Model 77519, 2009 Rogue SL AWD SUV CVTBase: $21,450Destination Charge: $780X01 LeatherPackage: $1,692P02 Premium Package: $1,935H97 Tow Package: $376F94 Bumper Proector, Rear (POI): $42L92 Floor Mats, F&R: $82P03 Kick Plate, Al. (POI): $100J01 Moon Roof, Power: $825B10 Mud Guards, F&R: $100U94 Navigation System, Portable, (POI): $449R93 Spoiler, Rear(POI): $268S92 Wind Deflector, Moon Roof (POI): $74

Good luck to all.

indybuggy

Hey!I have had a new Silver 2008 Rogue S AWD for 2 weeks now, I am VERY happy!! I am in Chicago IL

dominodave

Hi. I traded my 06 Honda Civic LX for the '08 Rogue FWD LS a couple of weeks ago.

I loved the car but I really love my Rogue. More room, features than the Civ. It's a move up.

italianqt819
Car: Black with Black leather interior 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

I'm new to this Forum and it already seems like a great one. I just bought a 2008 Nissan Rogue, fully loaded. I have black exterior with black leather interior. I have the leather package, moonroof package as well as the premium package. I also have the rear spoiler and the moonroof deflector. I think that is all I can think of for now lol. I absolutely love that I can talk freely in the car and not have to hold the phone because of the bluetooth. My whole entire family has always had Nissans and I previously had a 2001 Sentra. I love to hear how there are so many other people who love their Rogue's as much as I do lol. I look forward to getting some info about the car on this site.

blueyed525
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Tonight I am picking up my new Rogue, which is my first brand new car. My 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee is on death's door. The Rogue is a 2008 SL AWD in Phantom White. It has the AWD Premium Package, Moonroof, Spoiler, and other accessories. I already saw it and it is gorgeous. Super excited. Wish me luck!

Roguemeister

Sounds wonderful blueyed525!!

Once you get it post some photos for us in the Show Off Your Rogue thread.

Cheers.

albertbro206

This is our first Nissan, wife and I just picked up a 2009 S AWD in Gotham Gray.

us66rogue
Car: 2009 Rogue

Just traded in my wifes gas guzzling Pacifica for a 2009 Rogue a few days ago. So far so good. Hi from northern Il.BlackSL FWDBlack leather int. with the red stitchingMoonroofBose system

NismoPhan
Car: ???? Nissan Rogue S AWD

Good to see a lot of people enjoying their Rogue's. I just picked mine up yesterday and have put 90 miles on it already. Just starting to get used to it now (traded up from a '98 Sentra - yes I bought it brand new. Hope the Rogue last just as long). I was very wary on purchasing a first generation vehicle... but thus far I've seen nothing but promise from this one. Hope it's all I'm wishing for. Would definitely love to see some simple mod's for this! Hope they come up with a few. Can't wait to start the fun!

britinky
Car: Rogue/Maxima

Hi everyone. Took delivery of my 2009 Rogue S AWD on Oct 31st. Its that beautiful Venom Red and I particularly like the driving position. That is the most important thing for me when I choose a car. I've test driven some beautiful looking cars but when I try to get a comfortable position...ughh!!! Not with my Rogue. I drove three hours to a project, spent three hours on the job and drove three hours back home all in one day. No soreness or tiredness....what a drive!!!

philipa_240sx

Welcome to all our latest members!

Nick 568
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

I've made a few posts, but never really introduced myself, sooo...

I'm 18, a freshman at UAA, majoring in Mechanical Engineering. I got my Rogue about 3 months ago. Needed something with decent mpg and good reliability to replace the dodge which cost me $3k extra in repairs over the 2 years I had it. Plus, 8 MPG was killing me. I've lived here in Anchorage, AK for the past 2 years, and like the snow, but not the cold so much. And no, I am not a Palin supporter, lol.

Here's the Rogue:2008 Venom Red SL AWD w/ Premium Pkg.

Any Firefly/Serenity fans here?

And here's the Dodge I had before this:

I do actually miss it though.

alienmare

just wanna say hi to everyone since i got my rogue 2 days ago, indigo blue AWD SL with leather and tech pack here in canada....loving it so far

09roguester
Car: '09 Rogue

w/ our 2nd baby on the way, i was forced to get rid of my ranger (my 1st car) and ended up w/ our black rogue. we surely wanted something different than the thousands of cr-v's surrounding us, and i sure hell didn't wanna settle for a hyundia. just a base model, but that just leaves more room for modifications.

onetessie

I just bought an Orange Rogue today. I am VERY HAPPY!

It is a 2008 SL AWD fully loaded with Leather Package, Premium Package, Moonroof, and Rear Spoiler. The price OTD (including Taxes, Car Tags, Title, $745 Frieight Fee, $100 Doc Fee, $4 Tire Fee) was $26,928. I think I got a great deal.

I bought it to replace my 175,000 miles 2001 VW Passat. I have been spoiled with a fully loaded passat and good mileage so I wanted something just as nice or nicer. I also wanted my next car to be a small SUV for Maryland's light snow. The Rogue beat the CRV, RAV4, Dodge Nitro, and Ford Edge big time in my opinion. I will be using it for the same purposes which is to drive everyday to work and to transport myself, my husband and my 2 big dogs (german shepherd and black lab) around!

ebonky
Car: 2001 Sentra SE

Picking up my new 09 Gotham Gray SL today. Trading in my 01 Sentra SE, which was a very good car to me. I'll miss her.

I've been looking at Rogues since they came out since I was looking for something with similar gas mileage, but with a little more cargo room. Just took a while for all my start to align, to actually go pick one up.

-EdRound Rock, TX

Pressure Drop

Hi all! I'm picking up a venom red SL w/gray leather on Friday. A VPP arrangement through my employer made this a no-brainer, but I would have ended up in a Rogue anyway.

I got the dealer to throw in the spoiler installed. I'm going to add the side moulding and chrome grill inserts ASAP.

I'm trading an '02 Forester, which has been very good to me. But I'm really pumped about the Rogue!

Roguessence
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

My 2009 Rogue SL AWD arrived last Friday and I love it! After driving a Jeep Cherokee Sport for 18 years, I fell in love with the Rogue in 2008 and pre-ordered the 2009. It's loaded and it's gorgeous ... Black (my favourite colour). Will soon figure out how to post s picture and show it off.It's good to find a forum with other Rogue lovers to share the experience.

sjahan22

Hello From Long Grove, IL

I bought a 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD on November 1. Glad to be part of this community

-Shaw

HR16DE
Car: Nissan Qashqai

Hi everybody,

I have the european version of Rogue - called Qashqai. It is 1.6 L engine, FWD, Comfort Pack and it is all I want from a car. Here some pictures:

souter
Car: Nissan Qashqai

Hi everybody,I live in Scotland in the UK and have recently taken delivery of a Qashqai which is the UK version of the Rogue. It is a 2 Lt. petrol, AWD in Black.I have only done 1000 miles so it's still very new but so far I think it's great.Fitted my snow wheels/tyres yesterday which was great timing as it has started to snow today.When I can work out how I will post some pictures.

Cheers

cdmuile
Car: Nissan Rogue, Scion tC RS4.0

Can't seem to open the pictures. Any ideas? Would really like to see them!

Mtnlizard
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD premium package

Hello, My wife and I purchased a 2008 AWD Rogue in Feb. of 2008 after reading various posted information on this site for 3 months. This is our first new carthat is a new style. We live on top of a mountain in North Central Pa. on a Twp. road 6 miles from any paved roads. This vehicle, so far, has done verywell with the packed snow/icy roads that we have for much of the winter. Thefuel mileage is better than I expected, never got less than 26 and that was citydriving mostly. The only problem I see is keeping the outside clean (white car)our state hwy dept. uses more salt and calcium than there is snow. Keep up the good information. BTW our other vehicle is a Nissan Pathfinder.

onetessie

ohh i really like that! i might like it better than my rogue (non-european)!

Return to “Rogue Forum”