Atlanta Meet in the Burbs!

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
jpalm
Car: Cars, Motorcycles...SPEED!

Guys,I'm trying to organize a Nissan/Infiniti Meet on the 3rd Saturday of August. It would be at a Caribou Coffee up in Roswell. I found this really cool website and they basically have a classic car (or whoever) gathering at this Caribou every 3rd Saturday of the month! Here is the link:

http://www.carsncoffee.com/

Check out the picture gallery too, some awesome cars! Let me know what you think. I'm posting this on all the related boards as well!

Jeff:wavey

jpalm

bump

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

If a lot of ppl promise to show up and the FL ppl say they will drive up then I will drive down.But need a couple of weeks notice so I can get leave for it.

Fred...:)

PS: Maybe a pilgrimage to T3 would be in order?

brian
Car: cars

i live in chattanooga,tn. if u all have one i be there for sure..

AlabamaDan
Car: 2015 Infiniti Q70
1998 Infiniti QX4

If you build it, I will come. I don't have any objections. I guess it's time to start cleaning my car!

jpalm

Guys, its THIS Saturday 9AM - noon. Here are the directions and details. I expect to see a strong Nissan turnout!

http://www.carsncoffee.com/

:cool:

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Hmm,

That too short notice for me to take leave jpalm..:(

But I wish yoiu good luck!!:)

Good attendence too.

Fred...:)

PS: You might want to consider moving the start time to a couple of hours later, the young guys that stay out Fri nite tend to wake up around 11 and if they know the meet is already 2 hours old at that time, they might not come, thinking everyone will be gone already.Also Our meet started at 11 and we still had over a quarter of our attendees come in at 1pm.

jpalm

I would change it but its not my gig! They have this thing every 3rd Saturday of the month, its an ongoing thing. From what I've read and the pictures I've seen its not a "ricer" type event. I think its just all kinds of cars, from full race cars to restored classics from the 30's. Personally I'm about as giddy as can be! I can't wait to see some of these cars and take a ride! My dilema is that my brother and I will want to go but we want to take 3 cars! We'll need another driver!

greg_atlanta
Car: 2008 G35 Journey Sedan, silver/black (no sunroof), 1992 Q45 (in a past life)

geez... 26 miles from downtown!! guess i'm the only city boy driving an infiniti.

will try to drop by if i wake up at a reasonable hour

AlabamaDan
1998 Infiniti QX4

I'm planning on making it. Please be gentle with me. My J isn't the cleanest its ever been. I could use some advice on the best way to polish up the paint.

So, I assume Jeff's coming since he brought this up. Greg's in. (I live in Suwanee so it's quite a hike for me too!) Fred? Who else is around?

I'll be driving a Black J30 and will probably get there around 9:30 or 10AM. I'm about six feet tall, 240 lbs with dirty blonde hair. What are you driving now Jeff? Greg's in a Q I think.

I'm looking forward to seeing yall. I missed the meet last year.

AlabamaDan
1998 Infiniti QX4

Did I get there too late Saturday? I got turned around and didn't get there until about 10:45. I didn't see any Infiniti's, but alot of other cool cars. Did you guys make it and left before I got there? It's very hard to go east/west in Atlanta. Hope everyone had fun!

jpalm

Alot of cars left by 11 or so but I was there until noon or 12:30. My car was parked just to the left of the Racing Store if you are looking at it. I talked with Greg (91 Q) and Torry (Spec V). My Uncle was also there with his blue 65 GTO.

:confused:

AlabamaDan
1998 Infiniti QX4

I remember the viper right in front of the race car store, but I guess I didn't look hard enough. It was rather distracting. Are you going to be there next month?

jpalm

No, I'll be outta town that weekend. BTW, that is also NOPI weekend at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

There is an Import Coffee and Coolers this Saturday 6-9pm at the same place though! I'm sure I'll stop by.

http://www.tunersncoolers.com/

:beerchug

Return to “Southeast Region”