ATI help

Forum dedicated to computer hardware and software, mobile phones and electronic gadgets.
Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

I downloaded new drivers for my Radeon 2400 PRO card on my new pc 2 weeks ago and haven't had time to deal with this problem yet, and appears I need some assistance. Everytime I try to open the ATI Catalyst Control Center it pops up with this:

cli.exe - .NET Framework Initialization Error

To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:

v2.0.50727

Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework.

....uhhh what? Who?

Dano

OK, nevermind about that. I'm up to date on the Microsoft .NET Framework up to ver. 3.5. NOW it says this:

Could not load file or assembly 'MOM.Implementation, Version=2.0.2910.39003, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Dano

Thanks to Matty and Chris for their assistance. I ended up just uninstalling the ATI Catalyst Control Center as many,many, many people are having these same problems with it and it's something I don't need to hassle with at this point in time.

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

Buy NVidia. You won't have those problems.

Dano

Yup. I'll upgrade the card when I upgrade the power supply, gonna wait till this summer probably though, or try to. I've spent enough on this thing already!

Hey Beaner, can you bump this thread? I don't want to register and make this my first post, I don't think they'd be keen on responding, lol.

http://www.ocforums.com/showth...age=2

Thanks muchos!

240Knightrider

Yeah catalyst have given me some probs sometimes but its typically the game that has compatibility issues......LIKE HALF LIFE!!!! err

but yeah cool thing you got it working. If you ever have issues with drivers check this site and it will give you your bad (or out of date) drivers... http://www.driveragent.com

Return to “Computers / Electronics”