Assassin's Creed 3

PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
alms24sebring
Car: '97 Nissan 240sx. First Nissan. First love. Sold.
'04 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV

Actually I got swindled for it on craigslist. Fml. Glad Im not the one losing money. In fact the person I tried to sell it for got another email days after, telling her that she has not registered the game yet and it was available for dl. Weird because the a$$f***k that got the original copy was playing it and telling me how good it was. Oh well Its not that big of a deal its just the fact that it was only $50. The pettier the crime, the more pissed off at the world I get.

If you wanna try it, I will send it. Im sure I can hope I can trust you, but I would appreciate the compensation of a tank of gas in return.

stebo0728
Car: 1993 300ZX, White, T-Top

I simply LOVE this title. I played the first 2 from GameFly, but I just HAD to buy this one. Im only half way through, but hell I enjoy the Homestead stuff almost more than the Assassin stuff.

I do love the whole underlying back story, with the Templar order being the baddies for once. They are usually depicted as goodie goodies, especially when NicCage is the protagonist.

Wiki searches on the guys I've offed so far are fun too, reading how little they actually tweaked history to make the story fit, really cool.

Theres DLC coming soon that touts to pit you against 'ol Georgie. That should be an interesting one.

alms24sebring
Car: '97 Nissan 240sx. First Nissan. First love. Sold.
'04 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV

They need to release a patch first for all the crap that goes wrong. I was playing the other night and all of the sudden out of nowhere, white screen with a super loud but very disturbing and haunting noise. I hate this game, for more reasons than the glitches. I cant wait to just beat it and trade it in to get it off my hands.

stebo0728
Car: 1993 300ZX, White, T-Top

Wow, I have not had any glitches yet, other than the same old goofy horse crap, but I use horses so rarely it doesn't bother me. Wonder if you got a corrupted install on the HDD or something.

Josh400
Car: Nissan S14 Kouki RB25DET

Anybody plays online? Online for AC3 is pretty cool

Return to “Gaming”