Ash Spec Performance

Nissan 300ZX technical discussion forum: Maintenance, performance, installations, modifications, how-to's and troubleshooting.
speedslave
Car: 1990 300Zx TT Black on Black

Hey guys thinking about some upgrades to my 300ZX TT and was thinking about Ash Spec 2.5 in piping and inter-coolers, etc. I heard of him but what is the service like and quality of parts. First time buyer so just getting input. Thanks

DCaff300ZX
Car: .
1993 CRP TT- Modified

I've never dealt with Ash Spec, as I have heard a LOT of bad stories regarding the owner and an overall lack of professionalism and customer service over the years.
However, the products themselves apparently are top notch in most cases (and, not cheap) so my take has been if a scenario presented where the products were in front of me to buy, and I want/need them, I might do so but otherwise I would not attempt to deal with them directly (unlike anywhere else where this is best practice) as that seems to be where the problems start.
If you google/search Ash Spec there should be plenty of the negative stuff I speak of for you to check over, both here and elsewhere.
Hope this helps!

NolimitZ32
Car: 91 AG2 2+0 TTMT swap/E39 BMW 540i6/E53 4.6is Dinan S3

Ash's stuff is absolutely top notch, ash's customer service is a bit lacking (as mentioned be DCaff). Buy Ash stuff through the well established vendors and you should be good. Be prepare or delivery to take a bit longer than stated or expected, especially since the majority of his stuff is made to order.

Return to “300ZX (Z32) Technical”