Arrived in Simi Valley, CA

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
cariv

I received a call on the 18th that the truck was pulling onto the lot. I got there so quickly it was still in safety inspection. I was the first to test drive it. It looks like a mini Murano except no chrome "smile" on the front end, it's the same color as the car. I love the back with the storage. The head room is NICE! Very roomy inside. I drove the SL with cloth seats. The cloth is very nice except I noticed it scratches easily. I like the interior a lot. easy to reach everything. It was an AWD and handled smoothly and much like a car. Tight turn radius, quick pick up even up hill, quiet when it's stopped. The paddle shifters are a nice add (we speed in CA). Very large glove compartment. Paint was dark gray and looked very rich.Now for the cons.......It would be nice to have a center console in the back. It would also be nice to have extensions on the visors (they never seem to cover the entire window). There are blind spots, but nothing that can't be handled by the mirrors. The seats were manual adjust. The gas cap doesn't lock. I am holding out to see the one with leather.Best thing is the price.....this one was only $23,000. I am told they max out at $26,000. Looks like my next vehicle will be a Nissan!

1unar3clipse
Car: 93 240sx HB, 01 Dodge Dakota SLT

Another person from simi valley!

Pictures?Man and I hope your not going to buy from simi valley's nissan stealership.

Return to “Rogue Forum”