arrg almost ripped off

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

well amost had cams from a 1991 ser . the guy i was buying them from made the deal with me and was sending the check out today to get them , as soon as i went to check to see if anything new came on the clasifeds i saw he posted that there still for sale !!!!!he only has one set of cams and he is trying to sell them to a bunch of people . hes going to collage there so i think hes trying to pay for books and stuff . anyway im glad i was waiting to send that check out .....this kinda crap really pisses me off dont think ill be buying anything from classifed ads anymore thats for sure .....

link to thread :http://g20.net/forum/showthrea...=3019

i contacted him on the first post .....so looks like there may be more people involved here

frees up more money for suspension mods ...

will bite the bullet and get jwt s3 cams and jwt ecu later :ylsuper

Daunttless

Argh, I hate scam artists. : (

Movingviolation240
Car: Big boost and flying are 2 of the 3 things I can't turn down

OR maybe he thought you would screw him and not send the money like 100 other people online do. If I had a buck for everytime sombody promised to buy somthing off me I'd be driving a C5TT now.

You have no idea if he was tryin to rip you off or not, maybe that add was up for a 30 day cycle like they are on 240sx.org, or maybe he forgot to take it down. Maybe he's just tryin to protect himself from you screwing him if you back out.

But now you've gone out and called him a theif on the net, with no real proof, and your telling everybody not to deal with him. Unless there's more to this than you've told us it seems to me like your the one ripping him off.

Paul

Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

yah i forgot , im out here screwing everyone . thats why i have over $2000 in checks out to diffrent people , and if i had a dime for eveytime i was jipped online id be rich too , i have seen it a million times and we just got rid of a guy for doing the same damn thing , a couple of us saw a couple of similaitys between boath partys and decided it was the same guy coming back for more suckers

i still didnt know what was going on but i went ahead and sent the check its only a couple hundered bucks , we will see what happens then ill post about it lets hope i was wrong huh ? he made a good faith gesture by saying he sent tha package out so im sending the check ..

so forgive me for trying to keep other people from dealing with him untill we find out more , there is a past over there and alot of us have been screwed , but like i say if he proves me wrong ill set the story stright like i always do , i dont screw anyone unless they screw me

Return to “General Chat”