Arms replacement/suspension M35 Sport

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
joey1221joey
Car: 2007 Infiniti M35 Sport

Ok, correct me If I am wrong, trying to redo my suspension and get it good enough to go low without any big issues
from what ive found here are things that fit the front suspension. (07 m35 Sport)
-g37 FUCA
-g37 outer tie rods
-inner tie rods proprietary
- GTR r35 sway bar end links
and as for the lower control arm I heard it is proprietary as well but not sure

Rear suspension
-g37 RCA
-g37 RTA
-g35 Traction arms?
-heard g37 sway bar links can work?
- heard g37 RUCA can work?

As for bushings, according to SPOONS website, the front subframe bushings are g37 and the rear are 350z, meaning you can run v36 front rigid collars and rear z33 collars,
as for sway bar bushings, a company called Siberian bushings sells sway bar bushings, No clue if anyone has any experience with them?
rear diff bushings, I've seen people run z1 poly bushings, so those are confirmed to work, as it is the same r200 diff

As for a strut brace, soul function is out of business but I Have seen a couple people run g35 coupe strut braces, the megan racing one, no clue of fitment with any other braces

Another thing I have which is bugging me is the rear axle click, is it possible to do the g37 axle/wheel bearing upgrade? which use the stronger axle/bearings, wondering if anyone has done the upgrade.
Any input or experience would be appreciated, thanks!

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

I think the axle click can be fixed with some re-grease, or at least I remember hearing that.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”