armada and qx56 a few questions about the roof rails / roof racks

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80

are both the roof rails that are oem on them the same exact part numbers or same items?

they look the same but i cant find the answer.

another question is is there anyone that sells them besides the dealership?

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Welcome to NICO! Glad to have you aboard! I am not sure if I understand your first question, please elaborate for me, and I will see if I can help you out. The dealer is your best bet for roof rack parts, you maybe be able to find some stuff on ebay, but just make sure you know exactly what you are getting and what terms you are purchasing them at.

i am looking for the roof rails. some call it a roof rack.

nissan armada vs. infiniti qx56...

i wanted to know if they are the same?they look pretty much the same but could be different. i dont know.

i am talking about the rails that are on top of the roof of this armada.

also are they only available at the dealership?

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Not sure what year you have, but currently the QX56 rails are chrome, the Armada has the blackish gray rails.

for what i have seen so far 2004-2007 armada are the same with respect to the roof rails.

answer to my own question.

the roof rails are the same on the infiniti qx56. same years. it seems that the cars are almost identical. all nissan did was rebadge it and added some small features here and there.

as for finding the parts i have yet to find a better cheaper place other then the dealership parts department for the roof rails.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”